Stock suggestions...

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Stock suggestions...

Post by Sharkbite »

Im building another 300blk SBR. This one is a 10.5", running a 1-6x scope. My 9" gun has a magpul CTR stock. While i like that stock just fine, i want to explore other options.

Any other suggestions?
sucker76
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Stock suggestions...

Post by sucker76 »

I went small and got a LWRC UCIW stock for my 8" SBR. I wanted a small stock and didn't want to pay up for a "PDW" stock. I also liked that not many were building rifles with this stock so it made mine more unique. It has a proprietary spring and buffer. It works great unsuppressed and suppressed. I do have an adjustable gas block though.
Stamp collecting since 2015
emmagee1917
Senior Silent Operator

Post by emmagee1917 »

I like the feel of their ACS and ACS-L stocks . I use the ACS-L on my can-cannon ( iron sights ) and the ACS on those with electronics ( scopes , red dots , lasers , night vision devices ) . The little trap door compartment is good for scope dope and coin batteries . They also take a bolt - on Limbsaver pad for the can - cannon and the .458 Socoms . The Rock River arms Operator collapsible is close to these , too.
Chris
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

Chris.

I have one of the ACS stocks on my 556 SBR. Its a great stock, but a little heavy.

I'll look into the LWRC UCIW... thanks Sucker 76
Tom12.7
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tom12.7 »

I like the STR stock on a few of mine with LPV optics.
Boolit_Head
Silent But Deadly

Post by Boolit_Head »

I picked up a MFT Battlelink Minimalist because it was on sale, I was shocked how much I liked it. Fits well too.