Gun Trust Lawyers?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

jjbradley99

Gun Trust Lawyers?

Post by jjbradley99 »

After reading quite a bit about NFA trusts, there is a lot of talk about lawyers that don't know what they are doing and the potential for trouble. Is there anyone in VA that can point me in the right direction? Maybe someone who has actually dealt with a reputable lawyer who knows his/her stuff on this topic.
rpk47
Silent But Deadly

Re: Gun Trust Lawyers?

Post by rpk47 »

https://www.guntrustlawyer.com/

This is the lawyer in FL who pretty much got the whole NFA specific trust thing going. It's who I got my trust from online, probably more expensive than most but it would be the gold standard in my opinion. He even lists lawyers in your area that can set up a trust if you want a face to face. I actually called the lawyer in my area and he chatted with me for free but I only had basic questions and he suggested I do the online one from that site because I didn't have anything special to set up.
Sithlord
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sithlord »

jjbradley99 wrote:After reading quite a bit about NFA trusts, there is a lot of talk about lawyers that don't know what they are doing and the potential for trouble. Is there anyone in VA that can point me in the right direction? Maybe someone who has actually dealt with a reputable lawyer who knows his/her stuff on this topic.
I'm in va and I used 199trust.com

Have not had an issue with ATF. Received quick responses from eric (199trust.com lawyer).

Feel free to pm if you have specific questions. I have 6 nfa items....
jas8340
Silent But Deadly

Post by jas8340 »

I have two stamps and a third pending with a trust from https://www.arsenalattorneys.com/.
VinnAY
Silent But Deadly

Post by VinnAY »

I have an SBR and a Suppressor on a trust from http://www.doityourselfdocuments.com/Es ... Trust.aspx

$39.95
jjbradley99

Post by jjbradley99 »

I was under the impression that they would cost a little more than what a couple of these say they cost. Ill check them out and see which one I like. Thanks guys.
TMD
Silent But Deadly

Post by TMD »

Silencershop.com has trusts for $129. I already have a form1 and 4 with it and another form 1 submitted, no issues at all.
jryock
Silent But Deadly

Post by jryock »

I also got my Trust through Arsenal Attorneys. They are based out of Fairfax, VA. It will cost some more money than your average 123Trust style services, but I like being able to call up my lawyer for advice and follow-on services.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

this is some good info guys. i need to get me into a trust.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
NannySlayer
Silent Operator

Post by NannySlayer »

jryock wrote:I also got my Trust through Arsenal Attorneys. They are based out of Fairfax, VA. It will cost some more money than your average 123Trust style services, but I like being able to call up my lawyer for advice and follow-on services.
With what is at stake... the extra money is worth it.