Strike two for Midsouth Shooter supply

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Strike two for Midsouth Shooter supply

Post by randyrucker »

Whats up with this company. Last month I ordered 6 one pound bottles of powder. The box arrives I open it and two of the bottles are damaged and open with powder all over the inside of the box. I called them and they said they would make it right but were out of stock on the powder I ordered so they put it on backorder. A month later I still don't have the replacement powder.

A few days ago I order 650 TNT bullets. The box arrives today, I open it and it is empty. Nothing but packing material and a small spider. :lol: I mean what the hech is going on with this company. They have zero quality control in their packaging division. I think I'm done buying stuff from them. I don't know how long it's going to take to sort these two orders out.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Re: Strike two for Midsouth Shooter supply

Post by VENT625 »

Theyre on strike 1 with me. A while ago, got the wrong order. The fixed it, but for my first time ordering from them, I wasn't impressed. I have another order coming of 147 gr pulls for my Garand. Tuesday we'll see if they hit strike 2.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I hate to hear this as I have been a customer for 25 years. Haven't ordered anything from them in a while however. Hope they get their crap straight.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

hopefully it is simply a bad employee who has been replaced. I have ordered from them for years. Always got what I ordered.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

If it makes you feel any better (and it may not), I have had 2-3 recent orders with Midsouth and had no issues, everything was packed well enough (including some bulk bullets) and made it safely and on time. I have yet to have an issue with any of my Midsouth orders so hopefully your experiences were anomalies.

Thanks for sharing.
lupy123
Silent But Deadly

Post by lupy123 »

Someone with the shipping company could of opened the package...took what is inside and then resealed it. Hell, they just busted a guy in CA who worked for UPS for stealing firearms, jewelery, and cell phones from packages.
hunter2
Silent But Deadly

Post by hunter2 »

Did they happen to be the NEW TNT CAMO BULLETS? :lol: A long time ago I ordered some subsonic bullets from Natechez and the box arrived with 1 bullet in it. The box had been cut open but they made it right. Hope they make it right...
randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Post by randyrucker »

hunter2 wrote:Did they happen to be the NEW TNT CAMO BULLETS? :lol: A long time ago I ordered some subsonic bullets from Natechez and the box arrived with 1 bullet in it. The box had been cut open but they made it right. Hope they make it right...

They were .277 cal TNT for my Wolverine build.
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

Lucky I live just down the road so no shipping for me, but they have always fixed any issues I had even if it was my fault as when I chose the non 300 blackout barnes bullets.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Post by Overton-AR »

This is bad to hear. I have been occasionally ordering from Midsouth for about 6 years without issue. Hopefully they get it straight for you in a timely manner.