9" AND NOW 8" Fluted BLK Stainless Barrels $154.99 SHIPPED!

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Miles

Re: 9" Fluted Stainless BLK Barrels

Post by Miles »

When will you get more in?
jjojjojoe

Post by jjojjojoe »

Received mine a couple weeks back. Shipped just after payment was sent.

This is my first barrel, but it seems pretty nice. There are some burrs on the feed ramps, but can and will be easily polished. It mates perfectly with my Aero Precision upper w/M4 feed ramps. Seems like a good value for stainless a steel fluted barrel where others go for a lot more (e.g. AAC's 9" barrel is $425 MSRP).

Album
http://imgur.com/a/X1eiG

Thanks, Mark!
jb11rx

Post by jb11rx »

Ordered mine on Friday got it today. Quick ship. But I ordered a non-blem and from the looks of it and the tool marks I think I ended up with a blem... unless tool marks is the usual? I mean it'll work and the tool marks will hopefully not be visible through the hand guard... wouldn't say I am 100% satisfied.
MDWS
Silent But Deadly

Post by MDWS »

jb11rx wrote:Ordered mine on Friday got it today. Quick ship. But I ordered a non-blem and from the looks of it and the tool marks I think I ended up with a blem... unless tool marks is the usual? I mean it'll work and the tool marks will hopefully not be visible through the hand guard... wouldn't say I am 100% satisfied.

They all do show some of the tooling marks form turning, no doubt. I don't consider that a blem, I just consider that "not the nicest in the world" finishes. If you haven't used it and want a refund, I have no problem with that whatsoever. The barrels were only ~ $165.00 shipped... totally functional, fluted, matte over stainless as advertised, but i understand if some tool marks make you unhappy. Again I have no problem refunding you and you can return the barrel if unused and it hasn't suffered any damage/scratches, etc from fitting gas block or otherwise.

My goal is that everyone is 100% happy with what they bought. Just let me know what you'd like to do and I'll offer your barrel to the others that were waiting for one. I don't think I'll be ordering any more of them as I don't think I'll get another 10 buyers and 10 at a time is the minimum I need to order to get the "deal" price.

Thanks,

-Mark
-Mark

Mad Dog Weapon Systems, Inc.

maddogweapons.com
MDWS
Silent But Deadly

Post by MDWS »

Miles wrote:When will you get more in?
I don't think I'll be doing another run as I need to order 10 at a time to get the deal price, and, I don't think I quite have 10 more buyers lined up. Sorry bud.
-Mark

maddogweapons.com
MDWS
Silent But Deadly

Post by MDWS »

jjojjojoe wrote:Received mine a couple weeks back. Shipped just after payment was sent.

This is my first barrel, but it seems pretty nice. There are some burrs on the feed ramps, but can and will be easily polished. It mates perfectly with my Aero Precision upper w/M4 feed ramps. Seems like a good value for stainless a steel fluted barrel where others go for a lot more (e.g. AAC's 9" barrel is $425 MSRP).

Album
http://imgur.com/a/X1eiG

Thanks, Mark!

Glad to hear you're happy and thanks!
-Mark

maddogweapons.com
wa30337

Post by wa30337 »

I ordered the Blemished barrel and it is the best looking blemish barrel I have seen. Shipping was very fast. Thank You
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

mine came today. what a beauty! I don't see any dings or tool marks. I hate to cover it up with a handguard.
thanks Maddog!
peace through superior firepower
blkgunlvr
Senior Silent Operator

Post by blkgunlvr »

Mine showed up today - quality barrel at a great price. Thanks Mad Dog.
MikeHoncho79

Post by MikeHoncho79 »

Got my barrel very quickly after payment. Very nice, looks great! Thanks Mark!