Silent But Deadly

How pathetic.........

Post by VENT625 »

"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

blaster
Silent But Deadly

Re: How pathetic.........

Post by blaster »

they need to shut down the Gov't for real and throw ALL those bums out and start from scratch. the Federal Gov't has gotten so far away from the Constitution that it is scary. the profesional ruling class that "governs" us has to go if this country has a chance to get back to what it once was.
peace through superior firepower
leetkd

Post by leetkd »

+1

It seems to be getting worse. All they can seem to do is what would be good for them. How do we get term limits instated... We need a congressional re-boot.
Hardrockshot
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hardrockshot »

They have become career politicians. Congress exempts themselves from everything. They need to remember who pays their salaries and start working for us, not themselves. SHUT IT DOWN AND LEAVE IT DOWN FOR EVER.
De inimical non loquaris male, sed cogites
talonxracer
Silent But Deadly

Post by talonxracer »

Career bureaucrats are as much if not even a greater threat than that of the career politicians, they create regulations, fees and fines, the bureaucrats tax upon the citizen without any control, they are entirely unanswerable to the voter. The evil corrupt bureaucrat can't be fired but only put on paid leave, promoted and transferred or allowed to retire with extravagant bennies, the govt protects their own, they are above the common man.
I took an Oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, I never took an oath to defend the Govt!!!
WhisperFan

Post by WhisperFan »

A couple things come to mind ....

First, congress has a terrible approval rating .... universally, everyone hates congress .... except my guy - he's OK!

And there you have the reason why congress can have an approval rating in the toilet, but we send back 95 to 98 percent of them every two years.

If you want to fix that ... have a 6 year lottery ..... This year, the 5th District of Virginia will be electing the representative for (hand goes in a big bowl) .... the people of 2nd District of New Mexico - congratulations Virginia! ....

The 8th District of California will be elected by ...... The people of the 4th District of South Carolina (goodbye Nancy!)

We'd see a 100% turn-over!
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

attila. wrote:How about just a lifetime MAX of 2 terms and those 2 terms may not be consecutive? "get in, do your job and get out!" Idk if this idea is flawed, as i'm not well versed in legalese bullshit, but I like it...

I'm all for term limits. Just like the presidency. Some of these people have been in for 20+ years and have done nothing but damage the whole time in. Imagine Obama president for 20 years!!!!

WhisperFan

Post by WhisperFan »

No need for term limits ....

Everyone gets an initial 6 year term ... 4 years in office followed by 2 years in prison. If they didn't break a law, they knew about illegal activity and did nothing to stop it.

After they get out - if they were that good, (and want to go back to prison) they can run again. 4 then 2 again!
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas
HotHolster
Silent But Deadly

Post by HotHolster »

Each year in office they should be rated. Anything less than a 75% favorable rating-out they go.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

LMFAO!!! :lol: I wonder if politicians or rapists are more hated in prison?[/quote]

Arent they the same??? :lol: