Noveske 300BLK Lo-Pro 12.2" Upper with 11" NSR Rail

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Stickman
Silent But Deadly

Re: Noveske 300BLK Lo-Pro 12.2" Upper with 11" NSR Rail

Post by Stickman »

lenaburg wrote:Getting one of these for my first 300blk and my first sbr. Anybody else picked one of these up yet?

I've had one for a little over 7 months, and it has got to be one of my most favorite 300BLK uppers to shoot. It is also one of the most reliable 300BLK upper receiver groups that I've used when bad mags, dirty weapons, cans, full auto use or dry BCGs come into play.

How are you liking yours so far?
Stick

I've done work photography work with 45 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my images have been used for catalogs, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I now also shoot and write for Military Times. My primary focus will stay with weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. Have something new? Let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner
hydro556
Silent Operator

Re: Noveske 300BLK Lo-Pro 12.2" Upper with 11" NSR Rail

Post by hydro556 »

Chopperguy wrote:I've goto a 10" on back order for a pistol build.

It should be fun if it ever arrives.

I currently have a .223 upper with the NSR rail. It has become my favorite upper just because of the upper. Plus, it shoots so well.
My 8.2" 7 twist Noveske upper with NSR rail is due tomorrow.

I am curious how you feel about the NSR? I like the small diameter, the light weight and lack of unnecessary rails. What do you think?