local source for UMC...

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

dcompton

local source for UMC...

Post by dcompton »

Hi gang! I hope the moderators will correct me if I am not allowed to post this in here. I am a corporate pilot and avid shooter. I work for a retailer in the midwest and our sporting goods and ammo buyer always emails me about new stuff. The other day I was asking him to see about getting some UMC in 300blk. He let me know this morning that he has added the UMC and all of our retail locations will soon be carrying it. Just wanted to let you guys know that there will be some local places soon that will have it available. It is ordered, so as soon as Rem sends it, all our stores will have it. $12.99 box. We have stores in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennesee, Missouri and Michigan. To find a store near you, there is a locator on our website http://www.ruralking.com.

DC
300Blk
Site Admin

Re: local source for UMC...

Post by 300Blk »

Thank you for carrying it.
dcompton

Re: local source for UMC...

Post by dcompton »

Well it started out more as a selfish gesture really. I asked him to order me a case so I could buy it and he asked if I thought it would sell. I said oh probably, so he just added it to all of our stores. I hope it will help some people to be able to buy it locally in some of the smaller more rural areas where availability might be limited. I'll try to update as to when it arrives on shelves...of course the first case is mine.

DC