8" 300 blk barrel

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

nvshooter
Silent Operator

Re: 8" 300 blk barrel

Post by nvshooter »

And yea zed Stewart you are def right should have ordered I'm kicking myself in the ass right now. I guess I'm just to trusting I almost ordered then said to myself well the lady said mine would be right behind so stop being so paranoid oh well guess I should trust my instincts when it comes to the cut troat world of ar parts in high demand haha.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

I put one on backorder Wen at MidwayUSA. It said they were expected in March 25th. Received an e-mail yesterday that a limited number were in and it would be shipping. I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet but I'm hoping it won't be long.
silentobsession
Elite Member

Post by silentobsession »

So, she told you 2-3 weeks, then Rainier got an order (that probably was pending for weeks if not months) and you are complaining that it's going to be 2-3 weeks (like she said)? I'm not sure I follow. Maybe she meant the next Rainier order? Perhaps she didn't know there was an order going out that day, or maybe it already went out and she assumed they were already sold? Who knows, but just a thought.
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

No i was complaing because she made it seem to me that it would make no difference if i ordered from her or rainer, if rainer got theres that ment the new batch was done they just got the first off the line. So on a sat night when rainer got some i didnt take the chance to order beacuse of what she said. Its since been almost 2 weeks and 2 days ago they told me 3-4 weeks so 2 weeks after beng told it would be 2-3 weeks its 3-4.... Honestly I was just pissed i missed the order at rainer beacuse of what she said.

And yea i got the email from midway yesterday also and didnt dick around this time from the time i got the email saying they came in to when i was done ordering and checked the page again was about 5-10 min and they were already sold out. I got my shipping statement today it will be here next tuesday.

So yes the lady was very mistaken to tell me 2 weeks ago that ordering through her would be just as fast as anywhere else cause since then 2 seperate places (acutally 3 cause theres another place i know of in cali that says they got a small shipment this week also) have since gotten and sold the barrells. When i canclled my order yesterday with them i was still 3-4 weeks out. It seems like they have a supply that they are slipping out to vendors whille the next batch is being made. And thats all good i can see why they would do that i was just upset about her misrepersenting the situation to me, im not sure why she would not sure if they get a comission off a sell like that or not. my guess is she just didnt know what she was talking about. Either way im happy i have one in the mail
-k-
Industry Professional

Post by -k- »

There just must have been some confusion on the size of the batch or the number of dealer backorders by the person you talked to. We will always try to send you to a dealer that has them in stock if we are out.

There was a huge spike in demand recently, we are increasing production and should be caught up in a few weeks.
Todd
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

I talked to one of the ladys there on monday and asked who she recommend i put a second back order through and she straight out wouldnt tell me said she didnt have a answer for me. Honestly though its water under the bridge, I have one on the way im happy. I got my piggy break in monday cant wait to see how it looks when its all done.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Mine will be arriving from Midway Thursday.
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

Nice bet u can't wait. According to ups mine will be waiting for me when I get off work along with my rail. So if everything goes good I'm holding to run out to the desert after work tommorow n fire it off and see how it runs. =) cant wait
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

I haven't had any luck finding loaded ammo. Until my brass and dies get here I'll be stuck looking at it. No big deal. I have 3 other new guns to get sighted in and check out while I wait.
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

There quit a few places online selling it. I know midway has the Remington otm but its pricey.

Rainer arms sent me another email that they have the 8" back I stock so if anyone's lookin better hop on it quick. So since this is the second order they have revived since I was informed that if they got them the batch is done does it mean your customer back orders are shipping out or are they still 3-4 weeks. My order is cancelled just generally curious.