8" 300 blk barrel

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

nvshooter
Silent Operator

8" 300 blk barrel

Post by nvshooter »

Anyone know where i can find one? Seems like everyone is sold out. If i order one through noveske on backorder what is the current wait time? Is there more people on the list that will be made in the next batch? Thanks for any info
Derf

Re: 8" 300 blk barrel

Post by Derf »

Posted this in the Main section as well.
Houston Armory had both Noveske and their own barrels in stock last week when i ordered an 8" Noveske.
Who knows now. Give them a call.
http://www.houstonarmory.com/
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

Got me excited there for min. But no there out he said he had one 10" one they sent him on accident oh well I went ahead and ordered through Noveske yesterday they said 2 to 3 weeks so if they hold to that it's not to bad. I can wait n twiddle my thumbs for 3 weeks. Thanks for the info
jppd47
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by jppd47 »

DSG arms
pro-gun gun owners are a minority.
Fair Use applies (U.S. Code Title 17 Chapter 1 Subsection 107)
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

Yea ive tried all the big internet places there all out of stock or back ordered. I went like 20 pages deep on google calling obsure places that claim to have them but dont.
BretJ
Silent Operator

Post by BretJ »

Even though it may say backordered on the Midway sight, I ordered mine expecting it to ship mid March but got mine 4 days later....
"The opposite of hero is not villain. It is bystander."

"In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty."
Saint Aurelius Augustine

Bret
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

Rainer arms sent me an email last night that they had the 8" back in stock..... it sold out within 1/2 hour. I almost orderded but the sales lady at noveske told me that if rainer arms got theres mine would be done at the same time they just sent the first ones off the line to rainer. This confusees me since I only ordered a couple of days ago and now rainer has theres she told me 2-3 weeks for mine. Being as it was the weekend I didnt order becasue i wanted to confirm with noveske first that 1) mine would be right behind being as rainer got theres and 2) if it wasnt i could cancel my order with them without a fee and order from rainer. But like it said it sold out in 1/2 at like 9pm on sat night. Im going to be super pissed if i still have a 2-3 week wait from noveske when i had a chance to order from rainer last night and missed it. Under normal circumstances i would figure its just my luck.... but the sales lady specifcaly told me that it would be no difference in wait time to order from her than it would be to order from rainier.

Hopefully im just being paranoid and this means my barrel is going in the mail from noveske this week but i just have a funny feeling i somehow missed the boat last night.
Zed Stewart

Post by Zed Stewart »

Good grief. Order from both. Keep the first one in and sell the next one the day after you get it for +$20.
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

Dont know about you but i dont have an extra $360 laying around that i might get back a month from now on a sell over the intenet. And i dont think i should have to. Im sure eveytings cool im gonna call noveske in the morning and see whats up. Just saying if i missed it im gonna be pissed at the lady that gave me that info. One way or another i'll have a barrel in 2-3 weeks i can be paitent but i dont like being fibbed to :evil: . Hopefully ill be posting tomrmorow my barrel is on the way. :P
nvshooter
Silent Operator

Post by nvshooter »

Well called them and I'm still 2 to 3 weeks out. Not only that but I called around today and found another radom that got some that already sold out. You know the 2 to 3 week wait doesn't bother me but that's pretty weak how the sales lady straight up lied to me. She said word for word there will be no difference in wait through Rainer than if u order from me cause if they have them to send to Rainer it means there done Rainer just gets the first ones off the line. Defiantly not a good experiance being this is my first time dealing with Noveske. Oh well I planned on waiting so I guess I'll stick to the plan. Defiantly won't make that mistake again though