2 Texas Suppliers

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Bugg77
Silent Operator

Re: 2 Texas Suppliers

Post by Bugg77 »

Nightrider wrote:Gave them a call this morning about 10 am their time just a voice recorder was all I heard.I left them a message with name phone and order number but yet to hear from them.
Did you ever get a response? I suppose I should call and see if they have an estimated ship date on my order.
Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Have not heard a thing one way or the other from them email or phoneIf I can cancel my order I will and move on to someone else that can supply what they advertise.
backnblack

Post by backnblack »

Nightrider wrote:Have not heard a thing one way or the other from them email or phoneIf I can cancel my order I will and move on to someone else that can supply what they advertise.
Sorry your having issues with them. My experience thus far has been the contrary. I ordered two boxes of black tips from them about the same time you did and had mine promptly delivered about a week and a half later. I've called them on two different occasions and spoke with someone each time. Things must have changed fast. They might be exploding with business and can't keep up like so many other companies producing 300 blk stuff. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet unfortunately.
Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

I have not heard jack cht from them and was going to cancel my order but said it was being processed but said that a few days after putting the order in.Will try again to cancel and call as well but doubt they will see me putting any more orders in with them.
Bugg77
Silent Operator

Post by Bugg77 »

Nightrider wrote:I have not heard jack cht from them and was going to cancel my order but said it was being processed but said that a few days after putting the order in.Will try again to cancel and call as well but doubt they will see me putting any more orders in with them.
I got an email from them yesterday saying they were sorry for the delay and that my order would ship by next weekend.
Dayman

Post by Dayman »

Has anybody done any business with Custom reloads of Dallas? I was thinking of picking up couple hundred vmax rounds, but Ive never dealt with reloads before and I need to know how cautious to be.
Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Well my ammo shipped but where it is I have no clue UPS must be taking it on the world tour and here lately they are begining to suck.I guess I will have it next week if they do not work on Saturday.
Bugg77
Silent Operator

Post by Bugg77 »

Nightrider wrote:Well my ammo shipped but where it is I have no clue UPS must be taking it on the world tour and here lately they are begining to suck.I guess I will have it next week if they do not work on Saturday.
How did you find out that it shipped? They told me I'd have it last weekend and that obviously didn't happen. I emailed them twice this week and got no response.

I'm sure they're working on it, but a little more communication and follow through would be great.
Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

I received an email that it had shipped the 1st part of the month through UPS with a tracking number but evreytime I put the trackig number nothing comes up on where it is if it is real or bogus.Oh well if I do not have it by Monday will call UPS.
Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

I did check my invoice on their site and says it has shipped so guess it is now up to UPS to deliver the goods so who knows when it will arrive but the last few things I have ordered have been late.