Who to rebarrel Rem 700?

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

cmdecker
Elite Member

Who to rebarrel Rem 700?

Post by cmdecker »

Anyone on here have a suggestion for me to as to who I should send my Rem 700 (17 Rem Fireball) to in order to have it rebarreled with the AAC barrel? I've got the AAC medium contour barrel in hand, just don't want to fool with buying all the tools to do it myself to only use them once.
FFL/SOT

AAC, KAC, and SWR Dealer
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Re: Who to rebarrel Rem 700?

Post by 82nd airborne »

Ill take care of you. I bet Selph will be along here shortly, if he shows up, give him the business first, if he cant for some reason, or doesnt want to, Ill knock it out for you.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
haus

Post by haus »

Hijack! How about a thompson center TCR 83(single shot break open rifle). I have a new monoblock that has never been used and extractor. I will need a new barrel, a cross pin holds the barrel into the monoblock and a notch is cut in the front of the barrel so the extractor lays flush when the action is closed. Final reaming will probably require the action being supplied so if your close enough I could come over for that final fitting. Where you at in Oklahoma 82nd?
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Post by 82nd airborne »

haus wrote:Hijack! How about a thompson center TCR 83(single shot break open rifle). I have a new monoblock that has never been used and extractor. I will need a new barrel, a cross pin holds the barrel into the monoblock and a notch is cut in the front of the barrel so the extractor lays flush when the action is closed. Final reaming will probably require the action being supplied so if your close enough I could come over for that final fitting. Where you at in Oklahoma 82nd?
Im actually in AR, how I got a tulsa number is a long story, and ATT are jerks, but anywho...
The TCR is a cool little gun, I havent seen one in a while, and have never worked on one, but I have a 4lbs sledge hammer and some JB Weld, and with that I can gunsmith anything! Let me research that a tad.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
haus

Post by haus »

PM sent, thanks.