I may have an addiction other than 300blk and Black Rifle Disease.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gds
Silent But Deadly

I may have an addiction other than 300blk and Black Rifle Disease.

Post by gds »

Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Re: I may have an addiction other than 300blk and Black Rifle Disease.

Post by gds »

A Couple of these are custom builds.

I call this my 2.0X 9mm I have posted this before

It has a full size FDE Frame with a 2.0 4 inch Slide. Cut by NC engravers for a Jpoint red dot and Cerkoted in Burnt Bronze

This is a .45 Compact that I got off gunbroker as a parts gun. It was in bad shape. Rust and pitting and the front of the slide was broke off where the front sight goes.

Has a threaded Barrel that I threaded myself and I cut slots in the slide top and sides as well as milled for a red dot. Uses M&P plates Currently have a VISM flip dot on it.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

This is a 2.0 compact 3.6 frame with a 1.0 9c slide and a fullsize 9mm barrel that Dolomite Supafly threaded for me a long time back.

TreeTopFlier
Silent But Deadly

Post by TreeTopFlier »

Good Lord Gary, that's quite a collection, save some for the rest of us.

Love the 2.0x color.

I have an early M&P LE version that came with tritium sights and 3 mags and no safety. I would say it fits the hand better than any pistol I've fired.
I build the #TTFPowderStand for the Lee Turret Press

http://www.youtube.com/user/TreeTopFlier
masblackbelt

Post by masblackbelt »

With the reliability of M&Ps, it takes that many to compete with the continuity of fire you would have from one Glock! I kid, I kid...

Seriously though, sweet collection! I aspire to have every 9mm Glock they make, but they keep coming out with more... 43X, 48... When will the madness end?!?
You learn something new everyday when you're as dumb as I am...
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

nice addiction! :mrgreen:
peace through superior firepower
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Post by TRshootem »

Oh my, you do have a M&P problem...and now I feel totally crushed and not worthy of the S&W brand. I had 5, now just 4....dang it man, I feel like a poser after seeing that nice collection :shock:
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

Post by ThreeHundredBlackout »

You have smith & wesson immune deficiency virus........can be cured by buying a glock and sending it to agency arms. :lol:
Only Jesus Christ Saves ! ! !
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

masblackbelt wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:15 pm With the reliability of M&Ps, it takes that many to compete with the continuity of fire you would have from one Glock! I kid, I kid...

Seriously though, sweet collection! I aspire to have every 9mm Glock they make, but they keep coming out with more... 43X, 48... When will the madness end?!?
LOL.

I really tried to like Glocks. I really did. Nothing wrong with them at all. They just never fit my hand right.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

TRshootem wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:03 am Oh my, you do have a M&P problem...and now I feel totally crushed and not worthy of the S&W brand. I had 5, now just 4....dang it man, I feel like a poser after seeing that nice collection :shock:
I have added 3 more since this picture was taken. All 1.0 9c's.