NRA Board of Directors

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gds
Silent But Deadly

NRA Board of Directors

Post by gds »

I am a Lifetime Member.

I am not happy with the current direction of the Leadership and the Board.

There is only one nominee that I will vote for and I recommend if you can vote for the board, only vote for him.

Adam Kraut
He is very pro gun, anti NFA. He is the kind of man we want on the board. He wants to fix the NRA Direction. This can only be done from within.

The reason for only a single vote is because of the way the votes are tallied. If everyone votes for Ted Nugent, Oliver North, etc then votes for will not be enough.

When the votes are tallied. The first 26 with the highest number of votes get on the board.

I highly recommend not voting for anyone but Adam Kraut.

http://www.adamkraut.com/
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Flatliner
Silent But Deadly

Re: NRA Board of Directors

Post by Flatliner »

Do you have any reference material you could share a link to?
Patroy75

Post by Patroy75 »

Is Ted Nugent a FUDD?
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Patroy75 wrote:Is Ted Nugent a FUDD?
I cannot say if he is or not. He is not as strong against the NRA leadership and the change that need to happen, as I wish him to be.

However he is committee nominated. Adam is not. The committee is made of nine members loyal to Cox and Lapierre.

Ted is going to get votes by uninformed membership, that don't understand the way the votes are tallied.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Flatliner wrote:Do you have any reference material you could share a link to?
I know of him based on his Postings on ARFCOM. Here is his web page. Also added in the OP.

http://www.adamkraut.com/
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

A few years ago the election process was changed by the leadership to make it hard for non committee nominated individuals to get on the board. In my view this was a huge mistake by leadership and one of the many reasons Cox and Lapierre need to go. We need someone at the helm with some integrity toward the 2A.

While I respect Oliver North. The NRA president is a figure head position. Lapierre and Cox run the show.
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

Marion Hammer is another person worthy of our votes. as past president of the Unified Sportsmen of Fla., she was instrumental in getting our good CCW law passed among many other good accomplishments dealing with the Second Amendment Rights.
peace through superior firepower
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

blaster wrote:Marion Hammer is another person worthy of our votes. as past president of the Unified Sportsmen of Fla., she was instrumental in getting our good CCW law passed among many other good accomplishments dealing with the Second Amendment Rights.
I am going to have to strongly disagree with you on that one.

She has had some good results in the past. But she is currently part of the problem. She is tied way to closely to Lapierre. She supports the new rules on the committee and openly despises the membership having any say in the nomination process for the board. She does not support removal of the NFA. I cannot recommend voting for her at all.

in her own words
https://www.ammoland.com/2018/01/nra-20 ... z54JES9mCf

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/ ... re-stocks/
Thom

Post by Thom »

Done.
renegade
Senior Silent Operator

Post by renegade »

blaster wrote:Marion Hammer is another person worthy of our votes. as past president of the Unified Sportsmen of Fla., she was instrumental in getting our good CCW law passed among many other good accomplishments dealing with the Second Amendment Rights.
You have got to be fucking kidding. If there is any one person you should not vote for it is her. She is part of the problem, but sadly will likely get re-elected, thus nothing changes.