Another 300 Blackout Buy One Get One Free Ammo Deal! 144 Grain Limited Edition Black Case

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

GlobalOrdnance

Another 300 Blackout Buy One Get One Free Ammo Deal! 144 Grain Limited Edition Black Case

Post by GlobalOrdnance »

Global Ordnance has another Buy One Get One Free deal on the awesome 144 Grain LIMITED EDITION BLACK BRASS CASE 300 Blackout Ammo.

If you missed our other BOGO deal, don't miss out on this one! This ammo is incredible!
ONLY $159.80 GETS YOU TWO CASES !

Get Yours Here!
https://globalordnance.com/global-exclu ... t-on-free/

Shushh

Re: Another 300 Blackout Buy One Get One Free Ammo Deal! 144 Grain Limited Edition Black Case

Post by Shushh »

I'm curious about this black case coating, is it black oxide?

Anyone know much about it, looks like a good thing, slicker cases, in particular after sitting for a while, maybe easier to reload, etc.? What say you?
Roverhound
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Another 300 Blackout Buy One Get One Free Ammo Deal! 144 Grain Limited Edition Black Case

Post by Roverhound »

Shushh wrote:I'm curious about this black case coating, is it black oxide?

Anyone know much about it, looks like a good thing, slicker cases, in particular after sitting for a while, maybe easier to reload, etc.? What say you?
It's a gimmick to make your ammunition look kewl.
Shushh

Post by Shushh »

Roverhound wrote: It's a gimmick to make your ammunition look kewl.
Well it does look kewl, and really isn't that all that counts.
Shushh

Post by Shushh »

Well I ordered 10 cases, no matter what at .40/rd it's a fantastic deal. Shipping was only $12.95 to get 2000rds from Florida to Washington so with tax and shipping $0.406 a round. Took a week to get here via fed-ex.

As a bonus their customer service was great, there was an issue that was totally my fault. One email and done, they didn't have to help, they did, no hassle at all.

As for the ammo itself, haven't shot it yet, Friday probably. Not that it will matter much, it's a new rifle and I'm new to 300blk, so as long as it goes bang and puts together a decent group I'll call it good.

On the black coating, I'm no expert but from what I've seen and read it can only be a good thing. Certainly won't do any harm and I didn't pay extra for it. But it may be great, slick up the brass, make it a bit more durable, less prone to corrosion, etc. It looks great and feels slick now, the test will be to see what it looks like after it's been fired. Then long run how it will do in a resizing die when I get around to reloading it.

We'll see but so far certainly all good things.
Peace
Silent But Deadly

Post by Peace »

Damn you BO!! My credit card needs to cool off from the last 4 cases of 125gr! :)

Hopefully someone can post results on how this shoots and how the cases/finish hold up to reloading.
NRA Endowment Member
VCDL Member

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson
Roverhound
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Roverhound »

So what is the black coating? Let us know how it shoots.
ncgoober

Post by ncgoober »

Sure would love a smilar deal for subsonic 200gr.
Shushh

Post by Shushh »

Shot the stuff, was gunna put up some pictures but ehhh, work. It shot fine, grouped well, well as well as I was able with this new rifle. I had some issues but don't think it ammo related. Put together a good group (1") at 50, not so much at 100 but again, I think that's me/rifle not ammo.

The coating looks completely unaffected from being fired, not even a scratch, just the typical dents.