-CLOSED- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMO -CLOSED-

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Re: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMO

Post by rlandry6 »

What is the head stamp on the brass?
That would be important to those who reload.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

rlandry6 wrote:What is the head stamp on the brass?
That would be important to those who reload.

“ADI 300 BLK”
GlobalOrdnance

Post by GlobalOrdnance »

mp15spt2 wrote:I wanted to leave my feedbacks for Global.

I had purchaded the Group Buy..... 2 for 1 deal...Global shipped out the item very quick compared to other Vendors and the flat rate shipping was the deal closer.

There was a mixed up with the delivery company delivering it to the wrong house......(Don't know how this happened???....Signature and ID REQUIRED )..... I then contacted Global and they promptly shipped out a replacement 1 day later Support and customer services was SPOT on, understanding and very curtious.......

Thank you Global and i will purchase some more once this batch is tested...
Glad to hear. Should you have any questions of us at all, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 941-549-8388.

We appreciate the kind feedback for sure!
Peace
Silent But Deadly

Post by Peace »

I had a chance to drive out to the country to visit my dad a put a few rounds through the rifles today. I bought 2 cases of ADI when they were on sale and after shooting 20 or so today, I wish I had bought 2 more cases.

While I wasn't shooting for precision since I was trying to sight in my new Holosun red dot I picked up from PSA, I would say this ammo shoots as good as any other commercial ammo I've fired. In my amateur hands it's a 1.5 MOA round. I'm sure an experienced shooter with a steadier hand and something better than a mil-spec trigger could do much better.

One thing I noticed is these are LONG, almost touching the inside of the magazine but I had no failures to feed or eject in either rifle with the limited shooting I did. Below is a chart of the chrono data I capture for each barrel.

Max Length!

Data:
NRA Endowment Member
VCDL Member

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

Am I seeing tis right? It. Looks lke there is only 95fps difference between the 16 and 10.5 inch barrels. That sure paints a picture of the cartrdges efficiency.

I ordered two cases and look forward to trying them out. As soon as we get some warm weather!
Wanderson

Post by Wanderson »

I ordered four cases on Sunday, shipping was $13 to S.C. and arrived today.
With shipping it comes out to under 42cents/round. Cheaper than Magtec.

ADI’s 69 gr. matchking 5.56 is one of my favorite precision loads with a heavy bullet. Also some of the best packaged commercial ammo, every 5 rounds is ‘blister packed’ together.

Hoping this shoots as well. GO threw out a great deal here and shipped fast & cheap. If I hadn’t blasted my cc with Black Friday sales I’d have grabbed more.
Shushh

Post by Shushh »

This deal is over looks like they ran out.

There's a new similar deal now though. This are different, they have a black case. Looks like a black oxide coating on a brass case. Never seen this before, this a good thing?
GlobalOrdnance

Post by GlobalOrdnance »

mp15spt2 wrote:I wanted to leave my feedbacks for Global.

I had purchaded the Group Buy..... 2 for 1 deal...Global shipped out the item very quick compared to other Vendors and the flat rate shipping was the deal closer.

There was a mixed up with the delivery company delivering it to the wrong house......(Don't know how this happened???....Signature and ID REQUIRED )..... I then contacted Global and they promptly shipped out a replacement 1 day later Support and customer services was SPOT on, understanding and very curtious.......

Thank you Global and i will purchase some more once this batch is tested...
Thank you for the kind feedback, truly appreciated.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Re: -CLOSED- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMO -CLOSED-

Post by BlogSarge »

This 125gr is back in stock.

I might have to order some more...

Shot some today out of my 16” Wlson Combat barreled AR and my RARR in a quick range session to assess if it was worth ordering some more.

Distance was 90 yards; scopes were 4x (Leupold VX-R on the RARR and Millett DMR on the AR); shooting rest was a field-expedient landscape brick with a towel on it; rate of fire was moderate. And I was freezing my tuckus off.

I fred one five shot group from each rifle. Groups measured;

RARR 1.10”

AR .9”

So, I believe this ammo to be MOA were I to take my time with it. And at the price, how can I not buy some more?

I saw the comment of length. They are long. I had FTFs out of two older aluminum GI mags in a plinking session a week ago, but flawless feeding out of Pmags. In the GI mags the point would hang up on the front of the mag.
Jamers99

Re: -CLOSED- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMO -CLOSED-

Post by Jamers99 »

It appears they also have 144 grain version for the same deal. https://globalordnance.com/global-exclu ... ct-reviews