Smokin' hot deal on 22 lr and other cases of federal black pack ammo !

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

Smokin' hot deal on 22 lr and other cases of federal black pack ammo !

Post by ThreeHundredBlackout »

Academy Sports and Outdoors has the .22 lr ammo at $49.99 for a 1600 rd case of copper plated hollow points and along with it federal has a $20 per case (up to 5 cases or $100 rebate)
The 22s are packaged like cci paper boxed 22lr with the same plastic spacer rack that holds the rounds.

Their specifics:

Purchase ONE (1) case of Federal, Blazer® Brass or American Eagle® BLACK PACK bulk case or can ammunition and receive $20 back. Limited to FIVE (5) cases/cans or $100 per household. Valid manufacturer product numbers limited to: 5202BF350, 5200BF500, 5220BF350, 5230BF300, AE223BF300, 788BF and BF127 00AC1

Product must be purchased between 11/16/2018 through 12/2/2018.

DEADLINE for mail in or online submission 1/2/2019

https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/EN/ ... /EntryForm
Only Jesus Christ Saves ! ! !
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Re: Smokin' hot deal on 22 lr and other cases of federal black pack ammo !

Post by bangbangping »

Would you mind finding me a smokin' hot deal on Aguila Super Extra standard velocity?

Thank you very much.

:lol:
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

bangbangping wrote:Would you mind finding me a smokin' hot deal on Aguila Super Extra standard velocity?

Thank you very much.

:lol:

Im partial to cci standard vel myself or wolf match target or sk std +................

But i dont think you can beat $30 for 1600 rds of plinking ammo for your kids to shoot.
They are cphp's too so really you could hunt with them also........they look just like cci mini mags.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

That is a heck of a deal. Especially when you consider where we were a few years ago.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

Word of warning...

From a quick check, it appears that the .22 ammo is OOS online and at many of the stores.

Academy's inventory system sucks. Do NOT drive across town because the site says store XXX has it. If you call a store, ask the person you're talking to to put their eyes on the ammo. I've made more than one fruitless 20 mile drive to the one Academy store that claimed to have a particular ammo.
rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Post by rlandry6 »

I never assume Academy has any item. I call the store, have the clerk get the item in his hand and put my name on it. They will usually hold it until the end of the day.

I was also very surprised to learn that Academy had stores in states other than Texas. I always thought they only operated here.

Cabelas is another place where you have to know what you are looking at and shop the sale items with caution. They will show a product group on sale, for instance a line of scopes and the ad will say some items on sale. The one item out of the batch that is on sale is usually the cheapest one and there were only one or two available at that price and they are gone. Then you get the pitch to move up for a little bit more.
I despise deceptive merchandising practices.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel
ThreeHundredBlackout
Silent But Deadly

They can be questionable, i worked for them when i was a kid several years ago at the Pensacola store.

They had a bunch of 22's, 9mm, 223 and others at the Ft. Smith store when i drove through so i snagged 4 cases of 22s for my boys.

I havent done the process yet but you have to attach several picts of the upcs and the receipt.

I didnt trust the guy that told me and so i looked it up before i bought any, the link to vista outdoors is the link for the rebate form/ process.