245gr Missouri Bullet Co. max loads...

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

Disregarded9-Side

245gr Missouri Bullet Co. max loads...

Post by Disregarded9-Side »

I have a Noveske 8" that runs suppressed.

Hey all,

I've been working these projectiles down slowly for a while now and I think I this next batch will be right around 1,050fps; finally. For me, that will be a CCI Small Pistol Mag primer, case formed from .223s, 8.9gr H110 with a COAL of 1.950".

Now that I'm about to be deer hunting in a densely wooded bow stand at times where heavy projectiles seem smart for the short shots, I'm curious how fast I can get these going. I want to at my starting load to try to work down to subs with these was 10gr H110 which ran over my chrono at around 1,220~fps? I've lost the data. In all fairness, at that time I was seating the projectiles without first flaring the case mouths, which probably seated them tighter, meaning higher pressure, and dirtier of course. I don't recall any signs of over pressure at all.

Anyway, what're you're hotter loads with these and Lil' Gun or H110/Win 297? How fast can these projectiles move before risking concerning leading?

Thanks so much,
D
Disregarded9-Side

Re: 245gr Missouri Bullet Co. max loads...

Post by Disregarded9-Side »

Just saw some answers to my own question in the data sticky... I'd still be interested to hear y'all's loads, thoughts, etc.

Thanks!