eForms screw up, any advice?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Re: eForms screw up, any advice?

Post by Netpackrat »

I e-filed a Form 1 in April, and realized afterward that I had made an error on the form. I submitted a new form with the corrected info, and then used the "ask the experts" button to request that the original form (give them the control number) be cancelled and my money refunded. They did exactly that, so I am just waiting on the corrected form now.
realtreehunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by realtreehunter »

Thanks to all! I think I will go ahead today with my 2nd lower and call them Tuesday and ask some questions about the one with the mistake. If they cant/will not let me change it prior to them starting on it (cuz I'm sure it's still not on top of the stack) I will resubmit and cancel the others via the ask the experts.
steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Post by steven11b »

I have called them before and they were rather helpful and polite, so you may want to just call. I used 300 on my 300blkout lower for the caliber section and it was approved.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne
realtreehunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by realtreehunter »

steven11b wrote:I have called them before and they were rather helpful and polite, so you may want to just call. I used 300 on my 300blkout lower for the caliber section and it was approved.
Planning on calling them Tuesday, after looking around their site I found some info saying basically that if info is missing it should not verify the application, nor should I have been able to submit it.

I am also having a hard time believing that I would have not seen that big red banner saying the form was incomplete as I was checking the box saying that I had read everything and it was all true to the best of my knowledge.

That being said, thank you for letting me know about getting yours approved with 300. That will be one less thing I have to change.