smustian
Silent But Deadly

Obummer to Announce EOs for More Gun Control

Post by smustian »

steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Re: Obummer to Announce EOs for More Gun Control

Post by steven11b »

I sure hope we get a conservative republican president the next 8 years. I am so sick of having to worry about my constitutional and nature born rights.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

steven11b wrote:I sure hope we get a conservative republican president the next 8 years. I am so sick of having to worry about my constitutional and nature born rights.
Another 4-8 years with a democtrat in office, the US will take 50 years to recover, if that would even be possible. I feel sorry for my daughter and grandson and the future that might be.
jwb47
Silent But Deadly

Post by jwb47 »

I am certainly disgusted with our current goverment.
danner
Silent But Deadly

Post by danner »

Let's see how many LEO/FLEA follow the constitution and refuse to enforce this unconstitutional diktat from King Barry. How much do you want to bet that people will still get arrested for refusing to comply with this clearly unconstitutional diktat?

I will NOT be a slave and dictated to. I refuse to comply. How about you? Are you a citizen? Or will you classify yourself as a slave?
Someone who is ruled by the "discretion" of another is, to that extent, a slave.
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

MOLON LABE!! :twisted:
peace through superior firepower
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Any of the republicans running for president is better than a Clinton in the White House or any liberal democrat.
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
BlackLight
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BlackLight »

President Trump has promised his first act upon sitting down in the reclaimed White House will be an executive order... undoing every EO obongo has done

Get out there and vote in the primaries/caucuses!
Lefties are members of a suicide cult who want to compel your membership
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

so this is the one nugget they've let slip and the media (all over, including fox, etc) is talking about. this seems to be the big area. going after the "small sellers". i've been scratching my head and still cant wrap my thoughts around this other than one answer.

seriously - theres no federal requirement for background checks or ANY kind of paperwork on private person to person firearm sales. no FFL, no receipt, no anything required by law. so if they set some arbitrary number that would define and individual as a "small scale seller" how exactly are they going to determine when someone passes that threshold?

something doesnt smell right about the whole thing.

please correct me if i'm wrong, but to implement that kind of rule, you'd not only have to require a background check on EVERY firearms transaction ever done, but you'd also have to implement a full database of every said sale - wouldnt this essentially mean they're planning to try to setup a gun registry?

its either that or this round of EO's is going to be a paper tiger like last time around and this 'leak' is to try to get groups like the NRA and NAGR to freak out and do something stupid?

i'm not trying to fearmonger, i'm just trying to figure out how they plan to otherwise implement & enforce this proposed change of treating private individuals who sell more than whatever set number of firearms per year/quarter/whatever.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Hardrockshot
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hardrockshot »

They can have my guns...........and have them........... One bullet at a time. Come get them...
If they come to get my firearms I will place the call for help. I expect you to do the same.
It might take time to get there, but I will head that way. Keep your head down!
De inimical non loquaris male, sed cogites