Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

MMA10mm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Post by MMA10mm »

tXr wrote:
voip-1 wrote:
tXr wrote:The head of the FBI said it was impossible to do a background check on the Syrians. I do not call them refugee's by any shape or form, they are an invading sunni horde.

Islam is pure utter evil, incompatible with modern society, it isn't a religion, that is just a small aspect of being muslim.
Well, that's where you and I disagree. The majority (probably 99%) of muslims don't fit any kind of definition of terrorist. I personally might find their religion unappealing and might even go so far as to argue that a religion that insists you "submit" is incompatible with democracy ... but that's a far cry from viewing them all as Jihadi radicals that are out to kill Americans.
If they subscribe to the sunni cult then yes they are terrorists, the caliphate is core to their cult, it is the nucleous. And of course the so-called moderate, secular muslims seem so nice and peacefull, but that is merely "Taqiya". Taqiya is nothing but being a sleeper terrorist until the numbers favor the muslims in the targeted nation then they go all jihad.
Again, can't agree strongly enough with tXr here. There's a great meme on facebook that shows a happy pre-war (WWII) German family with the dad dressed in his Nazi uniform and the boy dressed in his Hitler Youth uniform, and they're all smiles, probably a staged Christmas-time or some other family celebration-time photo, and the meme says: "I know many say Nazis are bad, but the Nazi family down the street are SO nice..."

I've done a lot of soul-searching over the past 14 years. I've always seen al-Qaeda as an enemy, but there are plenty of recent (last 30 years) photos and stories which say Islam is not an enemy, etc. (Kuwait loves us, the royal Saud family is very pro-west, etc.)

I'm a history guy. Got my bachelors in History and Political Science and went back and got a teaching certification in history. I'm telling you, if you look back to the beginning of Islam, it has been at war with any non-Muslim since the beginning. It is not just since 09-11. It's not just since 1979, Tehran. It's not just since 1948 and Isreal's independence. It has been since it started. The Crusades, the Moors, the Barbery Pirates.

Islam has been the enemy of Western Civilization since it's beginning. Don't let the modern-day leftists and bleeding hearts fool you.

voip-1, you said 99% of Muslims are not terrorists. While technically, that is true, you are ignoring that 99% of Muslims (any Muslim which supports the tenants of their religion) IS anti-Western Culture. When they come here, they do so to drain our resources, convert our people, and imbed as many sleeper agents as possible. Indeed, just creating larger numbers helps them to overwhelm our culture.

Another aspect of this is the nature of religion. Christianity is under attack in America. Churches are shrinking, fewer people identify with or go to Church, Christianity and Judaism is under attack by liberals in the government and the liberal media. The Muslims see this, and think the West is ripe for the picking, and it is. ("If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything...")

Plenty will say or think I am turning my back on my own religions' tenant of love one another. I understand your point, as I've struggled with this and had to do some soul-searching. I don't want to side-track this thread any more than we already have or violate terms of service here, but feel free to PM me, and I'll tell you the thought process I've gone through to reach my conclusions about Islam...
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

As the OP of the thread, I see no problem with the drift. It's a discussion worth having. Personal attacks need to stay out.

txr can have his tinfoil hat twisted a little tight at times :mrgreen: but consider that if he is only 2% right, we have a problem.

Maajid Nawaz has written a book about his experience of being recruited, imprisoned and realization of what radical islam means. He connects events in Bosnia with American rap culture, Malcom X and street gangs in Compton as all having a great influence in the recruiting of young westerners into the jihadist movement. It's worth a read.

Fox news interview of Maajid
http://video.foxnews.com/v/462891586200 ... show-clips

NPR interview of Maajid and an excerpt of that interview below.
http://www.npr.org/2015/01/15/377442344 ... moderation
At age 16, Nawaz was transformed from a disaffected British teenager to an Islamist recruiter when he joined the Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir. Nawaz continued his college studies and spent a year abroad in Egypt, where he continued his recruiting. As a result, he was imprisoned for four years, starting in 2002.

It was while in prison, surrounded by several prominent jihadist leaders, that Nawaz realized he wanted to take a different path. He was reading George Orwell's Animal Farm and came to a new understanding of "what happens when somebody tries to create a utopia."

"I began to join the dots and think, 'My God, if these guys that I'm here with ever came to power, they would be the Islamist equivalent of Animal Farm," Nawaz says.

He says he began to see that it's "impossible to create a utopia."

"Everything falls apart. I lost all my friends. ... My marriage fell apart. I suffered my second identity crisis. I'm very, very lucky to have been able to get through it."
Maajid Nawaz, co-founder of the think tank Quilliam
"I'm living up close and seeing [the radicals'] everyday habits and lifestyle, I thought, 'My God, I wouldn't trust these guys in power,' because when I called it, back then, and said, 'If this caliphate, this theocratic caliphate, was ever established, it would be a nightmare on earth,' " Nawaz says.

A year after his release, at the age of 24, Nawaz left the Islamist group and its ideology. He later co-founded the think tank Quilliam, which is dedicated to countering extremist beliefs.

"Now, when we see what ISIL [the self-proclaimed Islamic State] is doing in the name of this theocratic caliphate, I believe I have been vindicated that these guys, any of them, if they ever got to power, they would be committing mass atrocities," Nawaz says.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

another thing that needs to be considered that i havent seen discussed.

regarding women and children.

they understand how to tug on our heartstrings. we're a compassionate country. we care - sometimes TOO much (but i digress)

while many of these may not be a direct threat - although we have no proof of such either way - there has been recent findings regarding the indoctrination of VERY very young children. Elementary school aged kids. Teaching them brutal stuff. god knows what theyve pounded into the heads of the women (who are treated more like slaves in their society than people) and therefor what said mothers will feed into the head of their children once they get here.... see where i'm going?

that aside...

once a family gains refugee status - or even part of a family (women and children for example ) those now with the refugee status can now file for their family members who did not make it over here yet - lets just say that many of these would fall under the category of military aged males - who will now get fast tracked to help keep the family's together. again tugging at the heartstrings of our society to take advantage of our compassion. so even if this first wave isnt a direct threat, how can we know that there's not a longer term plan in play to insulate the sleepers in down the road after the initial scrutiny passes?

the projections i've heard for germany based on that chain migration and family expansion may bring the muslim population to somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 million. this is from a 2014 number of around 5 million. with 700-800k of them incoming in 2015 alone under the refugee surge. even if we take a round number of 750k and each of those brings over 5 family members - we know that muslim families are typically quite a bit larger than western families - that 3.75 MILLION people on top of the 750k that have already come along. Germany doesnt have a huge population like us, right around 82 million. so thats a significant population shift just on the 2ndary incoming of those who would fall under the chain migration status. we're talking something like a +5% population increase just from refugee influx directly. and from what we see in germany, unlike in the US where they're pushing women and children, many of those flooding over the border are men.

its nothing short staggering as you start to look at the bigger picture.

to put it short and sweet - europe has a HUGE problem on its hands, and if we're not VERY VERY cautious, we'll be in the same boat. obivously i'm not going to try to delude myself to think it could be the same here as there exactly since there's no direct land connection where people are migrating on foot, but there's still some damn serious consequences if we drop the ball now.

and that putting it mildly as i stated earlier with our administration's foreign policy as much of a flustercluck as it is.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

The very first War that the USA fought after the Revolutionary war was against muslims based in North Africa.
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap
MMA10mm
Silent But Deadly

Post by MMA10mm »

plant.one wrote:another thing that needs to be considered that i havent seen discussed.

regarding women and children.

they understand how to tug on our heartstrings. we're a compassionate country. we care - sometimes TOO much (but i digress)

while many of these may not be a direct threat - although we have no proof of such either way - there has been recent findings regarding the indoctrination of VERY very young children. Elementary school aged kids. Teaching them brutal stuff. god knows what theyve pounded into the heads of the women (who are treated more like slaves in their society than people) and therefor what said mothers will feed into the head of their children once they get here.... see where i'm going?

that aside...

once a family gains refugee status - or even part of a family (women and children for example ) those now with the refugee status can now file for their family members who did not make it over here yet - lets just say that many of these would fall under the category of military aged males - who will now get fast tracked to help keep the family's together. again tugging at the heartstrings of our society to take advantage of our compassion. so even if this first wave isnt a direct threat, how can we know that there's not a longer term plan in play to insulate the sleepers in down the road after the initial scrutiny passes?

the projections i've heard for germany based on that chain migration and family expansion may bring the muslim population to somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 million. this is from a 2014 number of around 5 million. with 700-800k of them incoming in 2015 alone under the refugee surge. even if we take a round number of 750k and each of those brings over 5 family members - we know that muslim families are typically quite a bit larger than western families - that 3.75 MILLION people on top of the 750k that have already come along. Germany doesnt have a huge population like us, right around 82 million. so thats a significant population shift just on the 2ndary incoming of those who would fall under the chain migration status. we're talking something like a +5% population increase just from refugee influx directly. and from what we see in germany, unlike in the US where they're pushing women and children, many of those flooding over the border are men.

its nothing short staggering as you start to look at the bigger picture.

to put it short and sweet - europe has a HUGE problem on its hands, and if we're not VERY VERY cautious, we'll be in the same boat. obivously i'm not going to try to delude myself to think it could be the same here as there exactly since there's no direct land connection where people are migrating on foot, but there's still some damn serious consequences if we drop the ball now.

and that putting it mildly as i stated earlier with our administration's foreign policy as much of a flustercluck as it is.
Plant - It's even worse than you've written. My ancestral family is from Germany (Lower Saxony, specifically, which is ironic when they Radical Islamists had an attack planned for Hanover, which is the main city around which most of my ancestors came), and so I've read and studied German since childhood and took 6 years of German in high school and college. This was in the mid-80s, and part of the coursework was studying the culture naturally. I learned that back then, in the mid-80s, they had an immigration program and most of the immigrants (>75% sticks in my mind) was from Turkey and the Balkans, and they were Muslims. They were to German in the 70s and 80s, as the Hispanic-Americans are to the US today - They took the low-paying, manual labor jobs at first, and brought in more of their relatives... So, the immigration/population build-up of Muslims in Germany has been going on for 30-40 years.

A society/culture can only absorb so much of that kind of influx, before it changes their laws and who is in charge. Look at the Muslim No-Go zones in many European countries (including France, Germany, and the low countries). Europe is in deep trouble. May be close to too late for them, if they don't wake up...
MMA10mm
Silent But Deadly

Post by MMA10mm »

dellet wrote:As the OP of the thread, I see no problem with the drift. It's a discussion worth having. Personal attacks need to stay out.

txr can have his tinfoil hat twisted a little tight at times :mrgreen: but consider that if he is only 2% right, we have a problem.

Maajid Nawaz has written a book about his experience of being recruited, imprisoned and realization of what radical islam means. He connects events in Bosnia with American rap culture, Malcom X and street gangs in Compton as all having a great influence in the recruiting of young westerners into the jihadist movement. It's worth a read.

Fox news interview of Maajid
http://video.foxnews.com/v/462891586200 ... show-clips

NPR interview of Maajid and an excerpt of that interview below.
http://www.npr.org/2015/01/15/377442344 ... moderation
At age 16, Nawaz was transformed from a disaffected British teenager to an Islamist recruiter when he joined the Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir. Nawaz continued his college studies and spent a year abroad in Egypt, where he continued his recruiting. As a result, he was imprisoned for four years, starting in 2002.

It was while in prison, surrounded by several prominent jihadist leaders, that Nawaz realized he wanted to take a different path. He was reading George Orwell's Animal Farm and came to a new understanding of "what happens when somebody tries to create a utopia."

"I began to join the dots and think, 'My God, if these guys that I'm here with ever came to power, they would be the Islamist equivalent of Animal Farm," Nawaz says.

He says he began to see that it's "impossible to create a utopia."

"Everything falls apart. I lost all my friends. ... My marriage fell apart. I suffered my second identity crisis. I'm very, very lucky to have been able to get through it."
Maajid Nawaz, co-founder of the think tank Quilliam
"I'm living up close and seeing [the radicals'] everyday habits and lifestyle, I thought, 'My God, I wouldn't trust these guys in power,' because when I called it, back then, and said, 'If this caliphate, this theocratic caliphate, was ever established, it would be a nightmare on earth,' " Nawaz says.

A year after his release, at the age of 24, Nawaz left the Islamist group and its ideology. He later co-founded the think tank Quilliam, which is dedicated to countering extremist beliefs.

"Now, when we see what ISIL [the self-proclaimed Islamic State] is doing in the name of this theocratic caliphate, I believe I have been vindicated that these guys, any of them, if they ever got to power, they would be committing mass atrocities," Nawaz says.
Wow, very interesting. "A nightmare on Earth," very interesting...
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

MMA10mm wrote: Wow, very interesting. "A nightmare on Earth," very interesting...
One of the things that caught my attention was that a jihadist feared moving into an "Animal farm" scenario. While we are fighting the idea's of "1984" and certainly have allowed a class of people more equal than others to take control.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BlackLight
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BlackLight »

RDA wrote:
BlackLight wrote:
RDA wrote:If it is well documented that virtually no screening is being done, can you please provide some links to that information?
It's been all over the Drudge Report for the last week and Rush Limbaugh has been talking about it..

http://nypost.com/2015/11/17/uncle-sams ... etic-joke/
You're kidding right? That might as well be a random blog post written by some random person from their mother's basement.

You can argue all you want about the effectiveness of the screening process, but regardless, there is a screening process and saying that "virtually no screening is being done" is ridiculous.
It's a joke to call what INS does, "screening" and I'm deadly serious
Lefties are members of a suicide cult who want to compel your membership
Sig220
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sig220 »

To screen someone, you would need access to friends/family/neighbors and access to records (birth,school,marriage,jail,prison).

I don't see anyone on this side having access to any of that, Syria has no budget for computerizing records :roll:

So what are we to check? Take their word? Why are the pics I see of these refugees showing so many young military aged males?
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Sig220 wrote:To screen someone, you would need access to friends/family/neighbors and access to records (birth,school,marriage,jail,prison).

I don't see anyone on this side having access to any of that, Syria has no budget for computerizing records :roll:

So what are we to check? Take their word? Why are the pics I see of these refugees showing so many young military aged males?

Because this is an invasion. They are not refugees, they are soldiers. What happened in France is just the beginning. They have promised for a long time that they would invade the west, and that is what they are doing. Wait until they get here. With the sleepers here, and training facilities like Islamburg, we are setting ourselves up for a takeover.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."