Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

tXr
Silent But Deadly

Re: Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Post by tXr »

Sunni = terrorist from cradle to grave

The Caliphate is integral to their cult, it is the core nucleolus around which the entire evil cult is constructed.

On any day of the week I can take you to a spot where you can hear and partially see what these vermin are doing. The Islamburg training camp is just up the road from me, it is unmistakable the words they scream, "Allah Akbar" and "death to America"

You trust them if you want, I wont!
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

BlackLight wrote:
RDA wrote:Based on reading many US citizen's thoughts on the Syrian refugees coming to the US, the results seem pretty divided between "no way we should let them in" to "we are bigots for not allowing in these refugees".

As far as I can tell, if our federal government is saying they are accepting XX,XXX of Syrian refugees, then I imagine we will soon have XX,XXX of Syrian refugees despite any posturing by State Governors. And we can only hope that our government's screening process is thorough and effective and thankfully we may have a means to protect ourselves if it isn't.

Hopefully we won't regret the actions of our government, I am not terribly optimistic.
It's been well documented that virtually no screening is being done at all, and that as soon as they are settled in no further followup contacts occur. We are sitting ducks and fools
If it is well documented that virtually no screening is being done, can you please provide some links to that information?
voip-1
Senior Silent Operator

Post by voip-1 »

RDA wrote:
BlackLight wrote:
RDA wrote:Based on reading many US citizen's thoughts on the Syrian refugees coming to the US, the results seem pretty divided between "no way we should let them in" to "we are bigots for not allowing in these refugees".

As far as I can tell, if our federal government is saying they are accepting XX,XXX of Syrian refugees, then I imagine we will soon have XX,XXX of Syrian refugees despite any posturing by State Governors. And we can only hope that our government's screening process is thorough and effective and thankfully we may have a means to protect ourselves if it isn't.

Hopefully we won't regret the actions of our government, I am not terribly optimistic.
It's been well documented that virtually no screening is being done at all, and that as soon as they are settled in no further followup contacts occur. We are sitting ducks and fools
If it is well documented that virtually no screening is being done, can you please provide some links to that information?
Refugees are definitely being screened. Politifact has an article that goes into the additional security in a little more detail. However one of the problems is that there are no records in Syria for 99% of the refugees who have left.... so if someone isn't already on a terror-watch list from one of the G14 nations it is entirely possible that they can slip into Europe or the USA with fake documents and we have no way to verify it other than that they aren't currently known to us as a potential security risk.

The real issue that I have with this whole thing is the hypocrisy of it. Where was the demand for western countries to take millions of Sudanese refugees when they were being whole-sale slaughtered? Guess Syrians are preferable because of lighter skin color? The best thing we can do with these truck-loads of military age men showing up wanting a hot meal and a job is to train them up, put a weapon in their hand and send them back to take on ISIS rather than having them show up on our doorstep, suck at the govt. teat and compete with Americans for jobs.
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

The head of the FBI said it was impossible to do a background check on the Syrians. I do not call them refugee's by any shape or form, they are an invading sunni horde.

Islam is pure utter evil, incompatible with modern society, it isn't a religion, that is just a small aspect of being muslim.
voip-1
Senior Silent Operator

Post by voip-1 »

tXr wrote:The head of the FBI said it was impossible to do a background check on the Syrians. I do not call them refugee's by any shape or form, they are an invading sunni horde.

Islam is pure utter evil, incompatible with modern society, it isn't a religion, that is just a small aspect of being muslim.
Well, that's where you and I disagree. The majority (probably 99%) of muslims don't fit any kind of definition of terrorist. I personally might find their religion unappealing and might even go so far as to argue that a religion that insists you "submit" is incompatible with democracy ... but that's a far cry from viewing them all as Jihadi radicals that are out to kill Americans.
BlackLight
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BlackLight »

RDA wrote:
BlackLight wrote:

It's been all over the Drudge Report for the last week and Rush Limbaugh has been talking about it..

http://nypost.com/2015/11/17/uncle-sams ... etic-joke/
At least one of the bombers in Friday’s Paris terrorist attack snuck into France posing as a Syrian refugee. ISIS is infiltrating refugee camps to penetrate Europe and the United States.

But on Monday, President Obama dismissed the danger, doubling down on his plans to settle at least 10,000 Syrian refugees here. The White House insists Syrian refugees go through “extensive screening.” That’s a deadly lie.

Obama’s own intelligence experts admit screening Syrian refugees is impossible, because the FBI and Homeland Security Department have no data on Syrians — no fingerprints, arrest records, travel data — to indicate what these people did in Syria, or even whether they are who they claim to be. “There won’t be anything in our database,” FBI head James Comey cautioned Congress last month. “So I can’t sit here and offer anybody an absolute assurance that — there’s no risk associated with this.”
Lefties are members of a suicide cult who want to compel your membership
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

voip-1 wrote:
tXr wrote:The head of the FBI said it was impossible to do a background check on the Syrians. I do not call them refugee's by any shape or form, they are an invading sunni horde.

Well, that's where you and I disagree. The majority (probably 99%) of muslims don't fit any kind of definition of terrorist. I personally might find their religion unappealing and might even go so far as to argue that a religion that insists you "submit" is incompatible with democracy ... but that's a far cry from viewing them all as Jihadi radicals that are out to kill Americans.
If they subscribe to the sunni cult then yes they are terrorists, the caliphate is core to their cult, it is the nucleous. And of course the so-called moderate, secular muslims seem so nice and peacefull, but that is merely "Taqiya". Taqiya is nothing but being a sleeper terrorist until the numbers favor the muslims in the targeted nation then they go all jihad.
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

BlackLight wrote:
RDA wrote:If it is well documented that virtually no screening is being done, can you please provide some links to that information?
It's been all over the Drudge Report for the last week and Rush Limbaugh has been talking about it..

http://nypost.com/2015/11/17/uncle-sams ... etic-joke/
You're kidding right? That might as well be a random blog post written by some random person from their mother's basement.

You can argue all you want about the effectiveness of the screening process, but regardless, there is a screening process and saying that "virtually no screening is being done" is ridiculous.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

regardless of what kind of screening is being done - you can only screen a paper trail (or virtual paper trail). there's no way to screen a sleeper who's never been on the radar. with the huge influx going on how can we really know that any of the men coming over (many of whom ARE military age) aren't intentionally planted sleepers with no discernable trail behind them? ISIS has openly proclaimed they were going to flood western countries, and look where its gotten our good friends and allies in europe...

even considering that - the US doesn't exactly have a stellar record for keeping bad people out.... dare we all forget that essentially all of the individuals responsible 9/11/01 were allowed legal entry into the US at one point or another - at least some of whom we were on various watch lists?

doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the process from the word go.... especially with this lackluster administration driving the bus.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

plant.one wrote:regardless of what kind of screening is being done - you can only screen a paper trail (or virtual paper trail). there's no way to screen a sleeper who's never been on the radar. with the huge influx going on how can we really know that any of the men coming over (many of whom ARE military age) aren't intentionally planted sleepers with no discernable trail behind them? ISIS has openly proclaimed they were going to flood western countries, and look where its gotten our good friends and allies in europe...

even considering that - the US doesn't exactly have a stellar record for keeping bad people out.... dare we all forget that essentially all of the individuals responsible 9/11/01 were allowed legal entry into the US at one point or another - at least some of whom we were on various watch lists?

doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the process from the word go.... especially with this lackluster administration driving the bus.
Agreed, I am not terribly optimistic of their screening or quarantine process let alone their ability to keep track of them once allowed to go free.