Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Re: Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Post by A-Game »

Honestly, we all know that the manipulation and lies of the left deceive many fools who have no evil intentions to help who they believe are in need.

No one deserves to be murdered. France has an opportunity to wake up and so does the rest of Europe.

There will always be sheep (and they will always be as stupid as sheep)

We should take no refugees from a country that has been abandoned by its population without a fight. Instead of hundreds of thousands leaving they should fight and stomp out Isis themselves with support and help from the world. It's lunacy.
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
takiniteasy88
Silent But Deadly

Post by takiniteasy88 »

tXr wrote:BUT the shield wouldn't have been needed if they didn't allow the stinking sunni terrorists into their nation in the first place, they deserve exactly what they get for their embracing of the sunni death cult.
Statements like this make me lose hope for humanity a little at a time. Just like after the bombing of Pearl Harbor people like you put any and all Asians not just the Japanese into camps, took them form their homes and jobs, just because the looked like Japanese. They were Americans and were treated like shit just because of their heritage. Maybe we should get rid of all of the Irish I mean hell Timothy MCVeigh was Irish and he killed women and children. Here is real life buddy, white is white, black is black, Asian is Asian, Christian is Christian and muslim is muslim. American is American and a terrorist is a terrorist. Knowing that I have something in common with you like shooting and the 300blk makes me feel ill. I absolutely DO NOT want the Syrian refugees to enter our country but not because I am a raciest but because we need to quit taking on the worlds problems when we have Veterans MY friends committing suicide and living on the streets and struggling to hold it together.......Pitiful
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

Finally at least the French Govt got it's act together and declared the equivalent of marshall law so the police could go after muslims. This action took away all the liberal protections the degenerate Sunni's have been using to plan and carry out attacks. They easily discovered the location of the apartment used for planning these attacks thru the cell history of the phones from those killed and they went in and had a huge gun fight and a jihadist production unit(female) blew herself up.
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

Sorry western society just doesn't understand Islam. These invaders are not there to conduct a "land war" but a war of a "thousand cuts", their ultimate goal is to force humanity to submit to allah (lower case intended not God). Most non-Muslims (kafirs) believe that Islam is a religion, but Muslims consider it to be an entire and complete civilization. The religion is only 39% of the in the Islamic Trilogy (Sira /Amed’s Biography, Hadith /Amed’s Traditions, and Koran/Allah’s Deposition). The confirmation that it is a political system is done by applying scientific analysis and critical thought to the facts contained in historical records and the Islamic Trilogy. The believers are required to copy, imitate and follow the way (Sunna) of the perfect life of Mohammad, if they want to go to paradise (Islam’s Heaven). Analysis finds that being a Muslim is actually 86% Amed and only 14% Allah. That is because the Koran just doesn’t provide the details (pillars) on how to be a Muslim. However, the Koran it is quiet clear that if believers don’t follow the Sunna of Mohammed, they will go to hell. These three books state that kafirs (not-Muslims) are to be mocked, beheaded, plotted against, deceived, raped, crucified, and terrorized because they are evil, disgraced and cursed. The kafir, who is outside of the religion, has only three choices: submit to Islam, become a dhimmi (50% jizya tax and subjugation), or be murdered. The last two choices are strictly political, not religious. Oh by the way, the believers (Slaves of Allah) have murdered about 270 million kafirs (not-Muslims) in the past 1400 years, all in the name of Mohammed. Why does the kafir, except those who are ignorant, attempt to negotiate, understand, or even coexist? And yes, I have always been curious as to which of the three choices make you an islamaphobe, racist, or a bigot.
jtaylor996
Senior Silent Operator

Post by jtaylor996 »

VENT625 wrote:Saying the French people deserved what they got for their governments actions, is like saying you get what you deserve for Obama's actions. Disappointed in you txr.....

I doubt that the majority of France is pro muslim. However, muslims have been present in France since the mid 8th century, so their foothold there is strong.
France is actually EXTREMELY anti-muslim, and has been for a while. Why do you think they keep getting targeted? Because they don't allow people to wear hijabs, etc... French simply won't put up with that shit, and never have. We are FAR more lenient than they are.
MMA10mm
Silent But Deadly

Post by MMA10mm »

I've got to take tXr's side. I don't want to put words in his mouth, but to clarify the way I read his comment, what I think he meant was:

The French (and most Western Europeans to include Germany and other nations which have held their arms wide open for refugees or immigrants for years) collectively have earned this. The individuals killed I'm certain ran the gamut from very liberal to very conservative and from very supportive of refugees to very wary. Individually, they did not deserve to die. Collectively, all of the liberal / bleeding heart / do-what-feels-good-not-what-is-smart actions on this issue have collectively earned these nations what they got. The individual tragedies are horrible and no one believes any of those sons, daughters, spouses, parents, deserved to die, but the consequence was inevitable based on the ignorant collective decisions of their governments, which are representative democracies led by majority rule...

Tragically, this does not bode well for America, having elected someone as grotesquely anti-American and ultra-liberal as BO, not once, but twice...

If you watch the speech by French President Hollande on the Monday after the attack, you can see he tangentially mentions "French values" several times and at one point he mentioned (perhaps not in this clip), that "we cannot let the terrorists change us from the welcoming/helpful people we are," or something very close to that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsvG-WxC8Z4

And while many French may be anti-Muslim, I don't believe it is a majority, otherwise, we wouldn't have this issue: http://abc7.com/news/muslim-in-paris-li ... s/1088953/
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

MMA10mm wrote:I've got to take tXr's side. I don't want to put words in his mouth, but to clarify the way I read his comment, what I think he meant was:
You nailed it

I have been dealing with these evil camel humpers from several nations in the litter box, since the 70's. First trying to train them in basic electronics and then on the F14B, A6E, A7C and E2C aircraft , I didn't feel safe enough to turn my back to them back then I certainly wouldn't these days!
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

Based on reading many US citizen's thoughts on the Syrian refugees coming to the US, the results seem pretty divided between "no way we should let them in" to "we are bigots for not allowing in these refugees".

As far as I can tell, if our federal government is saying they are accepting XX,XXX of Syrian refugees, then I imagine we will soon have XX,XXX of Syrian refugees despite any posturing by State Governors. And we can only hope that our government's screening process is thorough and effective and thankfully we may have a means to protect ourselves if it isn't.

Hopefully we won't regret the actions of our government, I am not terribly optimistic.
BlackLight
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BlackLight »

tXr wrote:
MMA10mm wrote:I've got to take tXr's side. I don't want to put words in his mouth, but to clarify the way I read his comment, what I think he meant was:
You nailed it

I have been dealing with these evil camel humpers from several nations in the litter box, since the 70's. First trying to train them in basic electronics and then on the F14B, A6E, A7C and E2C aircraft , I didn't feel safe enough to turn my back to them back then I certainly wouldn't these days!
Personal experience here as well. It seems the greater the exposure to these goat lovers the more wary one becomes of them
Lefties are members of a suicide cult who want to compel your membership
BlackLight
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BlackLight »

RDA wrote:Based on reading many US citizen's thoughts on the Syrian refugees coming to the US, the results seem pretty divided between "no way we should let them in" to "we are bigots for not allowing in these refugees".

As far as I can tell, if our federal government is saying they are accepting XX,XXX of Syrian refugees, then I imagine we will soon have XX,XXX of Syrian refugees despite any posturing by State Governors. And we can only hope that our government's screening process is thorough and effective and thankfully we may have a means to protect ourselves if it isn't.

Hopefully we won't regret the actions of our government, I am not terribly optimistic.
It's been well documented that virtually no screening is being done at all, and that as soon as they are settled in no further followup contacts occur. We are sitting ducks and fools
Lefties are members of a suicide cult who want to compel your membership