Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

dellet
Silent But Deadly

Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Post by dellet »

There have been photos available of the carnage in the Bataclan concert hall, this is a shield carried by one of the officers who entered. Makes me feel a little guilty about a certain french rifle joke.

From the article:
On Friday night, Paris, France was hit with a coordinated series of terrorists attacks that left 132 people dead and hundreds more wounded.

The images and videos coming out of that night are profoundly sobering, a shocking reminder of how senseless and needless this mass murder was. It can all make you lose a lot of hope in humanity. But for every awful thing out there, remember, there is often a counterpoint.

You can see it here, in the shield French police used when they stormed the Bataclan, the music venue where concertgoers were being held hostage and executed.

It’s riddled with bullet holes, 26 by my count, and shows the willingness of people to put their life completely on the line to save others.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Re: Shielding titanium balls, Officers shield from Bataclan

Post by rebel »

Jesus, he took some fire.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

BUT the shield wouldn't have been needed if they didn't allow the stinking sunni terrorists into their nation in the first place, they deserve exactly what they get for their embracing of the sunni death cult.
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap
voip-1
Senior Silent Operator

Post by voip-1 »

I have zero doubt that the French have plenty of patriotic men & women who absolutely will put their lives on the line to defend their fellow citizens.

The problem really is the mentality that they (and pretty much all of Western Europe) have that only the military and police are capable of fighting back... this was demonstrated when a islamofasict on a train was all set to murder dozens and was attacked by Americans who didn't want to hide in a corner and get slaughtered.

Charlie Hebo put out a new issue today with the cover showing a man gleefully drinking champaign that is leaking out of bullet holes in his body... the caption read something like "they've got the guns but we've got the champaign so screw them". That's the mentality that is going to kill Europe.
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

dellet wrote: Makes me feel a little guilty about a certain french rifle joke.
And why is that? That shield was hit by x39 rifle fire and not from a French made rifle.....
BlackLight
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BlackLight »

tXr wrote:BUT the shield wouldn't have been needed if they didn't allow the stinking sunni terrorists into their nation in the first place, they deserve exactly what they get for their embracing of the sunni death cult.
Leftists, including those in the USA, are acolytes of a suicide cult which invites these savages into our nations. Liberalism is a delusional suicide cult and they're trying to take the rest of us down with them
Lefties are members of a suicide cult who want to compel your membership
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

tXr wrote:
And why is that? That shield was hit by x39 rifle fire and not from a French made rifle.....
The guy who carried the shield dropped his rifle just like the joke, but he picked up the shield and went in first. He has my respect. I have no problem distinguishing between the individual, and the politics.

There have been a few articles lately about possible changes to gun laws in Europe, modeled after the 2A. In Austria that has some of the most sensible/least restrictive laws, there is not a firearm on the shelf right now. No taser, no spray. The people are starting to wake up and realize the shitty spot their leaders have put them in. Hopefully that trend continues.

Many of the leaders supported barry the benevolent, the people that I know saw the danger. Folks born and raised under the hammer and sickle, saw him for exactly who he was and what he would do to the U.S. Pretty sad that a friend in Romania tells me I should move there to be free, and means it.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

dellet wrote:
tXr wrote:
The guy who carried the shield dropped his rifle just like the joke
ahhh, OK didn't catch that, must not have had enough coffee yet...... LOL
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

tXr wrote:BUT the shield wouldn't have been needed if they didn't allow the stinking sunni terrorists into their nation in the first place, they deserve exactly what they get for their embracing of the sunni death cult.

Saying the French people deserved what they got for their governments actions, is like saying you get what you deserve for Obama's actions. Disappointed in you txr.....
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

VENT625 wrote:

Saying the French people deserved what they got for their governments actions, is like saying you get what you deserve for Obama's actions. Disappointed in you txr.....
The vast majority in France were very pro muslim immigrant right up until this last attack, it isn't just their govt, but their current culture.

If you pet a poisonous snake, expect to be bit!