La Rue Tactical triggers on sale.

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

longranger
Senior Silent Operator

La Rue Tactical triggers on sale.

Post by longranger »

LaRue Tactical has their great triggers on sale for $125.00
tfbit
Silent But Deadly

Re: La Rue Tactical triggers on sale.

Post by tfbit »

Just ordered two. Guess I don't need to watch for Black Friday deals on Geissele now. This will bring my trigger population up to an SSA, an SSA-E, and two MBT-2S. So much index finger goodness!

And yes, this is a great deal! Cheapest I've ever seen the Geissele G2S on sale for was in the $130-$140 range.
Last edited by tfbit on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No matter what you read on the intarweb CCI450s and CCI41s ARE NOT BALLISTICALLY IDENTICAL with H110! I'm also not a intarweb lawyer so I don't argue with anyone who is.
Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Post by Overton-AR »

Thanks for the heads up....thats a GREAT DEAL. I love my Wilson Combat TTU's, but I have been wanting a good 2-Stage for my bench rifles. I will put one of these in the new 12.2" Noveske 300BLK bench rifle I just built. :mrgreen:
attila.
Silent But Deadly

Post by attila. »

I purchased one of these during their last sale, and I like it.

Something to consider: do you really want a 2-stage trigger?
Having never purchased a fancy trigger before, I missed the memo and was surprised by the 2 stages. I was uncertain at first, but it has grown on me.

While I'd like another trigger, I need a single-stage not a 2-stage.
If Larue comes out with an MBT-1S, I will snatch one up quick!
longranger
Senior Silent Operator

Post by longranger »

I ordered 2 as well, shipping is going to be slow, I am sure this brought a lot of traffic to their web site, Nothing LaRue makes is crappy or even mediocre.
Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Post by Overton-AR »

longranger wrote:I ordered 2 as well, shipping is going to be slow, I am sure this brought a lot of traffic to their web site, Nothing LaRue makes is crappy or even mediocre.

I would hope they were smart enough to build a "TON" of them BEFORE putting them on sale for $75 OFF.
tfbit
Silent But Deadly

Post by tfbit »

I'm betting they have quite a few in stock.

http://www.laruetactical.com/machining-operation-tour
Overton-AR wrote:
longranger wrote:I ordered 2 as well, shipping is going to be slow, I am sure this brought a lot of traffic to their web site, Nothing LaRue makes is crappy or even mediocre.

I would hope they were smart enough to build a "TON" of them BEFORE putting them on sale for $75 OFF.
No matter what you read on the intarweb CCI450s and CCI41s ARE NOT BALLISTICALLY IDENTICAL with H110! I'm also not a intarweb lawyer so I don't argue with anyone who is.
longranger
Senior Silent Operator

Post by longranger »

Just checked my order is "Backordered" so much for their impressive fab line.Sale is off as well,that was short lived.
Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Post by Overton-AR »

longranger wrote:Just checked my order is "Backordered" so much for their impressive fab line.Sale is off as well,that was short lived.

Its supposed to be "short lived".....its the "50 Days of Christmas" sale. A different thing will be on sale each day till Christmas.
Whole Bunches
Silent But Deadly

Post by Whole Bunches »

I must have just made the cutoff this morning...got mine at the sale price.