Ozark Ordnance phone problems?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

azamites

Ozark Ordnance phone problems?

Post by azamites »

Hi folks, I've been trying to contact Ozark for a few days now.
After ringing awhile, I get a message saying the mailbox is not set up. No reply from online
Request either. Seems my order is hung or something. Credit card has been charged...
Thanks for any info.
Distinctive

Re: Ozark Ordnance phone problems?

Post by Distinctive »

Same here, I have not heard a thing since I ordered.
I know they are slow to ship sometimes though.
WYSIWYG

Post by WYSIWYG »

They didn't respond to my online request for an order status update for a few days. Took them almost 3 weeks to ship my order, but they managed to charge my credit card within 2 days and on a weekend (which is a violation of Visa regulations, BTW). I've heard good things about their ammo (still haven't received mine yet), but they have a long way to go on their service.
Distinctive

Post by Distinctive »

WYSIWYG wrote:They didn't respond to my online request for an order status update for a few days. Took them almost 3 weeks to ship my order, but they managed to charge my credit card within 2 days and on a weekend (which is a violation of Visa regulations, BTW). I've heard good things about their ammo (still haven't received mine yet), but they have a long way to go on their service.
3 weeks to ship! That is crazy.
I could understand a year or two ago but with as much as they show on hand on their site that's a little extreme.
WYSIWYG

Post by WYSIWYG »

In their defense, it was over the holidays, but even 2 weeks is a long time in today's world. I think they are victims of their own success and just can't keep up with demand. As of 12/24, they were just processing orders from 12/12 - 12/13.
alexlj92

Post by alexlj92 »

I ordered on the 31st. No shipment yet, but charged my card almost immediately. hopefully they ship early next week.
Gunnison

Post by Gunnison »

Well I ordered on Dec 19 and still no shipping notice received a note from Tom on 12/30/14 as follows
Staff (Tom Abbett)
12/30/2014 8:38:47 PM "Tom Abbett here with Ozark Ordnance. We are currently shipping 300blk orders placed 12/16-12/17as of today and working our way down the calendar. We should be processing your order no later than Friday of this week and you will receive an email with tracking information as soon as a shipping label has been printed for the order. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Tom

Its now Jan 13th and no responses to emails and no one answering the phone....so I guess its time to try and get my money back CC was charged 2 days after I placed my order....
Distinctive

Post by Distinctive »

Dec 19, Wow. I wonder if they shut down for a week for the holidays and got behind.
I called today and was told my order would ship Friday. We shall see.
Gunnison

Post by Gunnison »

Well at least I could leave a message today, although I don't think it'll do any good.....I shall wait and see..and they never did say which Friday they would ship I was told my order would ship on Friday 1/2/2015 and that was 2 Fridays ago..looking at number 3 in 2 days
WYSIWYG

Post by WYSIWYG »

I just received my order yesterday. I ordered on December 19th, too. It was picked up by UPS on January 6th. I must say, they look pretty nice and I'm excited to try them out this weekend. I heard someplace that they used IMR 4227 in their 147 and 150 gr rounds, but I pulled a couple bullets and it looks more like Accurate 5744. Pretty compressed, too. Should give some nice velocities as long as it doesn't rupture the cases. :twisted: