ebola on us soil

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Jim Timber
Silent But Deadly

Re: ebola on us soil

Post by Jim Timber »

This has tactical error written all over it. Of course Barry wouldn't know what that means outside of going door to door mooching votes and getting people to organize against the tax payers who support them. :evil:
https://squareup.com/market/SimpleThreadedDevices
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleThreadedDevices
talonxracer
Silent But Deadly

Post by talonxracer »

Jim Timber wrote:This has tactical error written all over it. Of course Barry wouldn't know what that means outside of going door to door mooching votes and getting people to organize against the tax payers who support them. :evil:

Tactical error? more like intentional malfeasance.
I took an Oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, I never took an oath to defend the Govt!!!
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

"Common sense should be rebranded as uncommon practical knowledge of things you should know.”-nolwark76
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

talonxracer wrote:
Jim Timber wrote:This has tactical error written all over it. Of course Barry wouldn't know what that means outside of going door to door mooching votes and getting people to organize against the tax payers who support them. :evil:

Tactical error? more like intentional malfeasance.

gross dereliction of duty comes to mind

or intentional bumf*ckery.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Here's one for the conspiracy theorists.....(which I'm not)....suppose this is an attempted terrorist attack? Terrorist know we are looking for physical items that can do harm....i.e.....explosives, guns, etc. Suppose the attack is with something we cant see? A biological attack. It starts in Texas. Didn't they move someone with the virus to Omaha? Moving it around the country. Soon, there will be one on the west coast. I think there was one being tested in Hawaii. Spreading it nationwide.....and the holidays are coming up......think about it.....the perfect assault!!! Adding to the theory.....why is it here now? Ebola has been around a for along time.....and now its on out shores. While we are in the middle of dealing with ISIS. Excuse me...ISIL.......something to ponder if you're home alone and the power goes out. :mrgreen:
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

takiniteasy88
Silent But Deadly

Post by takiniteasy88 »

Great Vent, I take my tinfoil hat off for 2 seconds and then I read this!!! Now I am going to have to dig a hole to hind in until ground hog day!
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

takiniteasy88 wrote:Great Vent, I take my tinfoil hat off for 2 seconds and then I read this!!! Now I am going to have to dig a hole to hind in until ground hog day!

You're welcome :lol:

talonxracer
Silent But Deadly

Post by talonxracer »

Why does the US Govt (NIH/CDC) own the patent on Ebola?
I took an Oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, I never took an oath to defend the Govt!!!
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

talonxracer wrote:Why does the US Govt (NIH/CDC) own the patent on Ebola?
Doesnt sound like that big of a deal.

http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/Headline/e ... id/599636/

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

<tinfoil>

there's already been a whole host of discussion about ISIS/ISIL using ebola as a bioterror weapon.

get a few (dozen) people infected and send them to various points on the map to infect as many as possible.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/10/10/a ... can-border

but nooooo, theres no reason to strengthen border security

</tinfoil>
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.