Strike two for Midsouth Shooter supply

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Re: Strike two for Midsouth Shooter supply

Post by randyrucker »

Just got a call from Heather at Midsouth today. She said the replacement powder that was damaged is being shipped out today. The bullets were not in stock so she gave me a full refund. Very nice person to work with. I'm am convinced the problem was not on their end but with the shipper. She said she would ship my powder via UPS instead of Fed Ex this time.
Pinecone

Post by Pinecone »

I have had very good luck with Midsouth.

As for the powder, it is not like a given powder comes into stock on a regular basis. I have not seen WW231 available for over a year.
mrgein
Silent But Deadly

Post by mrgein »

wow BLK
dillon 650xl
AAC 16" upper
AAC NiB full auto BCG
Raptor CH
KAC URX3.1 13.5"
Ambush lower
Geissele SSA trigger
Savvy Sniper Quad Dual QD sling
IMR 4227
Hornady Custom Dies
MosquitoArms
Silent But Deadly

Post by MosquitoArms »

Sorry to hear you've had such bad luck, Randy. I received my third package from Midsouth today, and I haven't had an issue yet.
Admittedly, I use a video camera to document unboxing any and all packages I receive. Sadly, this world has just come to that.
It has really saved my butt a few times.

For my three orders, Midsouth has used A LOT of packing materials to really secure everything. I would go as far as to say
that they have some of the best packing methods I've seen.

Hopefully, everything gets sort out and Midsouth takes care of ya.
randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Post by randyrucker »

Last closing remark about this. Midsouth made it right. They refunded my money for the bullets that were not in the empty box that showed up and sent me 2 more pounds of powder that was damaged from the shipment. Heather at Midsouth is very good to work with and I like that level of customer service. I will buy from them again. It's FedEX I worry about now...
da bugman
Silent But Deadly

Post by da bugman »

so far nothing but good luck with them on 4 or 5 recent orders
68Guy
Silent But Deadly

Post by 68Guy »

I MSS had a drop in price on their 175 SMK and I jumped on it and ordered two lots of them. Order went through just fine and I received my package within about 4 days (I actually don't remember which day it came in as I get a lot of stuff but it was less than a week). I have a very positive experience with them and no issues with shipping or receiving. Wanted to post a + for them.
Retired USAFR, NRA Life Member, NSSF, IDPA Range Safety Officer, GSSF member. Multiple ARs including 5.56 M4, 6.8 SPC II and suppressed 300BLK 8" SBR.