My Handi Rifle setup-ATI collapsible stock, Redfield 2X7X33

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

GT350

Re: My Handi Rifle setup-ATI collapsible stock, Redfield 2X7

Post by GT350 »

pruhdlr wrote:EDIT TO ADD ---> I would really appreciate it if someone would measure the eyepiece of the 2-7X33 Redfield with calipers if possible,and post it for me. This should tell if it will clear(as compaired to my existing scope). Thanks in advance for your time. --- pruhdlr
I finally got a chance to get my scope and calipers in the same room together.
The eyepiece measures 1.6" at its largest then tapers down to 1.34" at the focus lock ring. Hope this helps.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. " -Thomas Jefferson
pruhdlr
Silent But Deadly

Post by pruhdlr »

Yes sir ..... that helps greatly. Thanks for taking the time to do this for me. Will most probably make the Redfield 2-7X33 the upgrade to my Handi/BO. --- pruhdlr
Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
STONER 63A / XM177E2
Quiettime
Silent Operator

Post by Quiettime »

I got the Accu-Range reticle on mine. I thought that would be more useful than the 4-plex model.
LOL I put the 4-plex on it becuase I view it as a short-range rifle. I do have a accu-range on my .223 AR (I love this scope)...you simply can't beat it for under $200. I like it for the same reasons you picked it. Light, rugged and super crisp glass.