Noveske customer service rocks

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

aacdragon

Noveske customer service rocks

Post by aacdragon »

Customer service with some firearms manuafactures can be a hassle lately. I had a question for Noveske concerning some of their products and the removal of the AAC flash hider. So I sent an e-mail figuring they were really busy lately with the industry craze, and more than anything else, dealing with the loss of one of their family members.

They answered!!!! Some other companies are not even responding to e-mail or answering phones. My request didn't amount too much, and they could have considered it not much of a topic either, but they took the time to respond to my original message and my second after receiving their information.

Great company with a great product. I'm also looking forward to purchasing more of the memorial Johnny Mags. They are great! If you don't have any, they are a great item to go with your Noveske rifle. They add that special touch and look to their rifle. Purchased 2 to see the product, and I am very pleased with engraving on the magazine. Well worth the money spent, and looking forward to purchasing more as long as they are available.

Great work Noveske.
I shot an elephant wearing my pants

aacdragon
Unobtanium
Silent But Deadly

Re: Noveske customer service rocks

Post by Unobtanium »

John Noveske was a legend, may he rest in peace.

That said, my experience with Noveske CS has cost them me, as a customer, and I have sold or traded most of my Noveske stuff at this point.
aacdragon

Re: Noveske customer service rocks

Post by aacdragon »

Sad to hear Unobtanium. Maybe we've all had hit and miss issues somewhere down the line. Mine....Remington with non straight shooters, Beretta pistol scarring up the top of the barrel, broken firing pins on new pistols, worst pistol ever was a PPK/S, and they've been many others. I've dis-owned, and re-owned down the line. I guess giving another chance....and a person runs out of options with as many toys I've owned. Still don't own any Reminton's, not to say I'd completely leave it out, but the PPK/S is a definete NO in my book, but I did go back to Beretta's.

I have a fancy for firearms in their design, and how they function. I work on equipment all day and that's what I enjoy about the firearms. They all have issues, as do the machines I work on every day. I give them that small room for error. And there is total junk. I have no tolerance for that area. But it's the service that really makes my judgement call when I have an issue.

Best one to ever deal with? Seecamp. I wish all firearms manufacturers had a service group as the Seecamp group.

Hope you've found another company that meets your needs.
I shot an elephant wearing my pants

aacdragon