Remember that Cop in Ohio who threatened to shoot a . . .

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

richiemfmead

Re: Remember that Cop in Ohio who threatened to shoot a . .

Post by richiemfmead »

Wow this officer is over board. Ridiculous. Law enforcement officials should have to take yearly psychological evaluations to monitor possible cases of ptsd due to the job.
buffalocountry

Post by buffalocountry »

Looked to me that he was really pissed that he and his partner totally dropped the ball by not securing the scene and were in the car looking for something besides a gun at the moment. Lucky this guy was a law abiding citizen and did not flee or just start busting caps out of fear. The driver put himself in a bad situation in that neighborhood after dark even if he did know the lady passenger. Made a wrong turn a few weeks ago in downtown Cincinnati and my wife and I found ourselves in a place that we stuck out like sore thumbs. I was armed and told her that I was afraid we may get pulled over with the local PD maybe thinking we were trying to buy something illicit ahd there sure might have been some to buy! Took us 4 turns to extricate ourselves from the area. Pucker factor 10...
Maryland_Shooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maryland_Shooter »

buffalocountry wrote:Looked to me that he was really pissed that he and his partner totally dropped the ball by not securing the scene and were in the car looking for something besides a gun at the moment. Lucky this guy was a law abiding citizen and did not flee or just start busting caps out of fear. The driver put himself in a bad situation in that neighborhood after dark even if he did know the lady passenger. Made a wrong turn a few weeks ago in downtown Cincinnati and my wife and I found ourselves in a place that we stuck out like sore thumbs. I was armed and told her that I was afraid we may get pulled over with the local PD maybe thinking we were trying to buy something illicit ahd there sure might have been some to buy! Took us 4 turns to extricate ourselves from the area. Pucker factor 10...
The driver put himself in a bad situation in that neighborhood after dark even if he did know the lady passenger.
Well if the guy was not breaking any law, the LEO had zero business even stopping him; typically LE tries to over reach in order to find something unlawful. This guy has zero business having a gun and a badge. A thug with a badge is still a thug, no matter who says what. He needs to feel the pull of that Wal-Mart vest.
When I go to bed a law abiding citizen and wake a felon, by the stroke of the legislative pen, tyranny has arrived.

Post complete and accurate info when inquiring about loads, or be ignored.
AJMD429

Post by AJMD429 »

Ah, but remember - only the police and military are qualified to be in possession of dangerous firearms... :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADb3NyYlSA
Maryland_Shooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maryland_Shooter »

Exactly the problem . . . that very mentality does nothing but widen the gap between citizens and their own government.

Less than a million LEOs in the US, even 30 million gun owners would require a 30-1 kill ratio in a real fight, virtually unheard of in any battle in the history of the world AFAIK.

People need to step back, take a breath and assess who the real dangers are and focus there, not on the typical gun owner.
When I go to bed a law abiding citizen and wake a felon, by the stroke of the legislative pen, tyranny has arrived.

Post complete and accurate info when inquiring about loads, or be ignored.