WWW.BlackoutBrass.com

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

BachelorJack
Senior Silent Operator

WWW.BlackoutBrass.com

Post by BachelorJack »

** Moderator Note **
Please take the time to read the entire thread.

See viewtopic.php?f=141&t=80929
and
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=81818

[original post redacted]
Last edited by BachelorJack on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
www.BlackoutBrass.com
DMIINC
Silent Operator

Re: WWW.BlackoutBrass.com

Post by DMIINC »

Hello there,

I made an order from blackoutbrass.com 8-9 days ago. I have not gotten shipping information yet. Your email server is rejecting my email sent to you saying that I do not have premission to send email. You are not answering phone calls. I am not impressed so far. Anyway, I left a message this morning. If I do not receive respond I will have to cancel my order and go somwhere else.

Thanks,
DMIINC
Silent Operator

Re: WWW.BlackoutBrass.com

Post by DMIINC »

Receeived shipment this week on the 7th or 8th. Loaded 250 rounds. Found about 10 cases with dings in them, otherwise brass was nice and clean. However what makes me upset is that I did not get respose from them until I filled claim with Paypal. It should have not been this way. My original reason for contacting them was to change delivery address and since I did not get response when calling them and my email being rejected I contacted PayPal and complained. They need to work on their communication skills. Seriously doubt that I will do business with them again.