247 Gr "Bison" Boolits for sale. Gas Checks available.

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Re: 247 Gr "Bison" Boolits for sale. Gas Checks available.

Post by L1A1Rocker »

SpeedyR wrote:what mold are you using for that 44 mag bullet? I have a 96/44 and might be interested in some of them...
It's a custom mold made by Miha Previc in Slovania. He is a custom mold maker that does special runs whenever there are enough requests. If you cast bullets here is his website - It looks like he has one currently available.
http://www.mp-molds.com/

Mine's a bit different as I had the gas check portion removed. All my bullets are plain base. I make my own gas checks and swage them on as needed.

Here are a few more pictures.

One other note. Some people have noted problems with stabilization with these extra heavies. Accuracy on mine is not the best, but it's acceptable to me. I have not noticed any stabilization problems in my96-22.
eastern_hunter
Senior Silent Operator

Post by eastern_hunter »

Rocker,

I also have the NOE mold but haven't had time to futz with them much. I got the plain base mold as I intend to shoot them through a can at some point.

What sort of loads are you using with the projectile and what sort of accuracy are you seeing with them?

Thanks!
Jazkal

Post by Jazkal »

I'd like to pick up 500 of the 247gr plain base. PM price and address to mail the MO. Thanks.
centurion20000

Post by centurion20000 »

Still available?