Silencer shoot 2011 question

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

haus

Silencer shoot 2011 question

Post by haus »

Will there be remington factory subsonic ammo for sale at the silencer shoot 2011? Also will noveske reps be there? Had a short cycling issue and I'm unsure if it is my upper or the reloads I bought. Should I bring my gun with me?

Thanks
haus

Re: Silencer shoot 2011 question

Post by haus »

So no factory 300 ammo at the show unless a dealer brings some I guess.
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

We are trying to have some but not sure if it will be for sale.
haus

Post by haus »

Picked up a case of 300 blackout from Allen Arms at the silencer shoot/show. $200 cash for a case was a hell of a lot better than the guys wanting $25 per box. Supply and demand issues have caused a lot of folks to overcharge based on what I've seen. My noveske upper works flawlessly with remington factory subsonic with a cyclone can on the end. Very happy now that I have a gun that works like it should. Never enjoy having an out of commision gun in the safe. Thanks noveske and thanks Allen Arms! No thanks to the reloads I bought that short cycled every time!
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

haus wrote:Picked up a case of 300 blackout from Allen Arms at the silencer shoot/show. $200 cash for a case was a hell of a lot better than the guys wanting $25 per box. Supply and demand issues have caused a lot of folks to overcharge based on what I've seen. My noveske upper works flawlessly with remington factory subsonic with a cyclone can on the end. Very happy now that I have a gun that works like it should. Never enjoy having an out of commision gun in the safe. Thanks noveske and thanks Allen Arms! No thanks to the reloads I bought that short cycled every time!
Nice work!
Kick Ass Design