Down and out.

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Down and out.

Post by 82nd airborne »

I have a message I needed to get out to all of my customers, and couldnt think of a better way to do it. I have to fly to san antonio next thursday for another round of treatment. Ill be off the reservation for possibly up to a week starting thursday. Dont worry, Dave and Phil will still be tearing it up at the shop, so production will not cease. However, Im sure I will have a chaotic mess to sort out when I am back up. I just didnt want anyone to think we are bailing on them if they cant get comms from us. I will respond to emails or calls as fast as I can.
Thanks very much to all of you.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
poke_53
Silent Operator

Re: Down and out.

Post by poke_53 »

Good luck. Hope everything goes as good as possible.
selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Post by selph arms llc »

82nd airborne wrote:I have a message I needed to get out to all of my customers, and couldnt think of a better way to do it. I have to fly to san antonio next thursday for another round of treatment. Ill be off the reservation for possibly up to a week starting thursday. Dont worry, Dave and Phil will still be tearing it up at the shop, so production will not cease. However, Im sure I will have a chaotic mess to sort out when I am back up. I just didnt want anyone to think we are bailing on them if they cant get comms from us. I will respond to emails or calls as fast as I can.
Thanks very much to all of you.
If you want to meet up for some Lunch let me know I can drive down if you feel up to it.
Brad
Selph Arms LLC
07 FFL/Class 2 SOT

robk

Post by robk »

Take care of yourself, your health is more important than anyones blaster.
Kolat

Post by Kolat »

Hope all works out for you!

T
jaredr
Silent Operator

Post by jaredr »

travel safe & best wishes.
da bugman
Silent But Deadly

Post by da bugman »

Good luck, I hope they can get you some relief.

JD
Herkengineer

Post by Herkengineer »

Good luck and prayers for a successful treatment.
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Post by 82nd airborne »

I cant thank you all enough for the support. If I didnt have awesome customers my company would not be where it is at, actually, Id have tons of free time because I wounldnt be backed up over 200 300 BLK builds alone.
You guys are the mans, and alot of you have become good friends, thanks,, and even though I may be out of the loop for a bit, we will fulfill all orders as fast as possible. Unless Im all jacked up in SA, I will see alot of you at the silencer shoot.

However, just so you are not dissapointed, we wont have alot to show. We dont feel it is right to have so many outstanding orders and use our time and resources to produce advertising and personal toys instead of filling said orders. that said, we will have litterally a couple guns. I got the table because I would love to meet alot of you, and if I have a table with our logo on it, I will be easier to find. I look forward to shaking some hands and tapping some glasses.
Thanks again guys.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
JasonAAC
Industry Professional