FYI...No 300 Blackout Dies from Lee Precision any time soon.

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Heavy Gear

FYI...No 300 Blackout Dies from Lee Precision any time soon.

Post by Heavy Gear »

I emailed Lee Precision, and looks like no 300 Blackout Dies from them any time soon:

"At this time, we have not been informed of any new calibers to be introduced into our standard product line. If they should decide to introduce any new product calibers it will not be towards the end of the year or beginning of next year, due to the rising need of current production items. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You
Lee Precision"
BLAKE2131

Re: FYI...No 300 Blackout Dies from Lee Precision any time s

Post by BLAKE2131 »

theyll make you a custom set for like $140 bucks if you want lee i think thats a 3 die set including a collet die
curious sam
Silent But Deadly

Post by curious sam »

Dillon?
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

SAAMI is about ready to update their website. This would mean, the 300 AAC BLACKOUT as a SAAMI cartridge would become visible to non SAAMI members. This means that all of those companies will be able to get the drawing. A lot of them are not really aware of this yet. It will happen. When the drawing goes online, I will post a link to it, and you can send it to whomever you want.
selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Post by selph arms llc »

I just spoke to my sales rep over at SSK industries and they have Hornady 3 die sets in stock made for the 300 whisper and the 300 Blackout is compatible.

I have been using the same die set from day one with no problems at all I would highly recommend them over other reloading dies.

The price is only $68.00 + S&H

SSK Industries
1-740-264-0176

http://www.sskindustries.com/
Selph Arms LLC
07 FFL/Class 2 SOT