Daniel Defense DDm4 PDW Linear Compensator

Discussion about rifles in 300 AAC BLACKOUT (7.62x35mm), hosted by the creator of the cartridge.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Onatonequest

Daniel Defense DDm4 PDW Linear Compensator

Post by Onatonequest »

I have a Daniel Defense DDm4 PDW in 300 Blk. The OEM muzzle device is a linear compensator. The barrel is 7 inches long. I have a DD Wave 762 in jail and want to mount a DD Wave muzzle brake to host the suppressor. My fear is that the Wave muzzle brake/suppressor host is going to be really loud unsuppressed. Are there any known options for a universal/clamped linear compensator for use when I'm not running a suppressor? I can't believe Daniel Defense doesn't offer a product like the Surefire Warden for their Wave brakes. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Re: Daniel Defense DDm4 PDW Linear Compensator

Post by BJK »

Did you contact DD? I'm very surprised that they don't have something similar. Maybe they have something in the works or you can persuade them to make a new product. It's a no brainer.
Onatonequest

Re: Daniel Defense DDm4 PDW Linear Compensator

Post by Onatonequest »

Good idea. I just sent them a message. A non NFA "Wave" Linear Compensator would sell well and get clients using the DD Wave products more. The 762 Wave with subsonic ammo in a pdw is really quiet...123 db.