VRL-1 VARMINT HUNTING LIGHT!!!!

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Re: VRL-1 VARMINT HUNTING LIGHT!!!!

Post by selph arms llc »

I had a friend helping me package the lights and he forgot to put the instructions in the box below is a link to them with all the info you need.
Selph Arms LLC
07 FFL/Class 2 SOT

selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Post by selph arms llc »

L1A1Rocker wrote:Brad, just received the light (no kidding, less than 10 minutes old) and it is awesome!!! Looks like A+ manufacturing. I couldn't wait for the batteries to charge so I stuck a couple of cr123s in it and tried both the green and red elements, awesome!!

I've got a couple of questions (did not find an instruction book)

* Can the recharger be used for other batteries like rechargable CR123s?

* The remote switch got extremely hot in just a few seconds (apx 5). So hot that I let go saying ouch. Is this normal?

Thank you for bringing this product to market. I hope it is very successful for you.

Edit for another question: The batteries are on the charger and two red lights are on. I'm assumeing that the lights go out or turn green when charging is complete. Correct?
The charger is capable of charging the rechargeable cr123 batteries; I don’t recommend using the cr123 in the light because of the possible overheating of the pressure switch if you have any other question send me an email to [email protected] since I don’t check all the forums all the time.
Selph Arms LLC
07 FFL/Class 2 SOT

selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Post by selph arms llc »

I have received a couple of reports from customers having problems with some of the lights not staying on; I have found that when the light where coated at the factory they went a little thick on the coating so the threads on the back of the battery tube might need to be cleaned.

If you have this problem contact [email protected] before sending it back to be fixed; the fix is real easy if you have access to a grinder with a wire wheel the only thing you have to do is remove the coating off the threads and then you are good to go.
Selph Arms LLC
07 FFL/Class 2 SOT