Delta Company Arms Picture thread! Let's see em!

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rat_dogratty

Re: Delta Company Arms Picture thread! Let's see em!

Post by rat_dogratty »

Vortex 1-4 I like it so well, I put one on my 5.56 as well. Nice illuminated reticle (no good in bright sunlight) but the donut shape is easy to pick up without it. True 1x so you can run it like a red dot. Nice turrets, with zero stops.
Schneeky
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Schneeky »

rat_dogratty wrote:Vortex 1-4 I like it so well, I put one on my 5.56 as well. Nice illuminated reticle (no good in bright sunlight) but the donut shape is easy to pick up without it. True 1x so you can run it like a red dot. Nice turrets, with zero stops.
Got a SPARC a while back, got great reviews, seems to be doing fine although I've never given it a proper testing. For the money I'd hafta say I'm satisfied with it thus far.

..My only gripe with the Vortex 1x type scope has been that they seem to be in the same price point with Leupold now. And I'm not seeing how they have a hope in Hades of holding value like a Leupy and not to mention known warranty service.
..So I'm curious as to your reasoning when ya made the decision to purchase that particular optic. Please do enlighten me if I'm missing somethin that's right in front of my face. It happens often when I get into "obsession mode".. And I've been searching for that perfect small optic with zoom and red dot ability forever.!! Hehehe.. Thanks.. d:^) Schneeks..
Outside the wire it's just us chickens, dig?
rat_dogratty

Post by rat_dogratty »

One of the main reasons I picked it over the Vx-r at the time was Leupold had very little info on their website about it. I like the turrets on the Vortex and the normal vx-r doesn't have them. Then they came out with the vx-r partrol that does, but no mention of it on the web site and NO details about the reticle etc. Vortex's website was very informative, lots of info on reticles etc, even let me read the manual before buying. I've always been a Leupold fan, but I couldn't get the details on what I was buying at the time, so I went with the Vortex because they gave them to me. I have since handled the Vx-r and they are just a different animal. All depends on what you want. The vx-r has an actual aimpoint type dot in the center. The Vortex has an illuminated reticle which doesn't really help in bright sunlight( but I like the reticle better and it is very easy to pick up quickly)

Hope that helps. Any specific questions on the vortex just pm me.
Schneeky
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Schneeky »

Thanks rat.. That was bout what I was lookin for.. Much appreciated.. Been eyeballin that Leupy HOG scope with the "Pig Plex" reticle. On a Noveske "Flaming Pig" to hunt pigs it's just too much for an old gear whore.. Might hafta cave.. Hehehe..
Just debatin' on whether I can stand that big of an optic on l'il Stumpy right now.. :mrgreen: d:^) Schneeks..
Outside the wire it's just us chickens, dig?
Buzduk
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Buzduk »

Ok. I finally got the Mystic on the blk for a photo op!
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201 Matt
sardo67

Post by sardo67 »

can i get a 300 blackout barrel for a Handi rifle from you guys? SB2 frame type
LeftEyeMike
Senior Silent Operator

Post by LeftEyeMike »

Here are pictures of my new SBR.

the barrel is a DCA, I built the lower, the upper was assembled by Arron and Dave at Delta Company Arms. I want to thank them from all their help. I know things have been rough of late, but I would do business with them again. Next step is a can.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By lvmike at 2012-05-08

Details:

9" DCA barrel
7.4" Samson Evo rail
Stag left hand upper
Stag left hand bolt and BCG
Stag lower
Magpul MIAD
Magpul CTR
Magpul ASAP
Geissele Super Dynamic 3 gun trigger
BAD ambi safety
norgon ambi catch
Cmore Aluminum Tactical Railway red dot

When UPS came with my upper i was literally giddy.
WileE

Post by WileE »

I like it, but there is something wrong with your camera. Everything is backwards.
LeftEyeMike
Senior Silent Operator

Post by LeftEyeMike »

WileE wrote:I like it, but there is something wrong with your camera. Everything is backwards.
Thanks. I have yet to see another lefty 300BLK.
BC98
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BC98 »

I finally have something to contribute to this thread....

Specs:
9" DCA barrel
DD Omega 7.0
AAC Blackout brake
Spike's lower
ALG Defense ACT trigger
Magpul ASC-L stock
Magpul MOE grip, stippled
BFG VCAS sling
Weaver 1.5-6x Euro Slam scope in Weaver Tactical SPR mount (Burris XTR14 in pic)