Who owns a Magma casting machine?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, Dolomite_Supafly

Dolomite_Supafly
Silent But Deadly

Who owns a Magma casting machine?

Post by Dolomite_Supafly »

I ask for a couple of reasons.

First, I am considering buying a manually operated machine to make casting a bit faster, easier and safer. Just curious what others have to say about the casting machines.

Second, if I do not buy a casting machine I am looking for someone to cast one of my designs. I do have another design that I am about to order the mold for. I do not have a casting machine yet but I might be able to hand cast using the Magma mold but it will be slow going. Hand casting would allow me to test the bullet design before buying the casting machine.
WWW.thegunmilitia.com

Come join the militia!
rem7mag
Silent Operator

Re: Who owns a Magma casting machine?

Post by rem7mag »

Dolomite_Supafly wrote:I ask for a couple of reasons.

First, I am considering buying a manually operated machine to make casting a bit faster, easier and safer. Just curious what others have to say about the casting machines.

Second, if I do not buy a casting machine I am looking for someone to cast one of my designs. I do have another design that I am about to order the mold for. I do not have a casting machine yet but I might be able to hand cast using the Magma mold but it will be slow going. Hand casting would allow me to test the bullet design before buying the casting machine.

we have 4 of the magma automatic machines, and 1 ballisticast automatic machine... they hold 8 molds...

when we were fist testing we had a ballisticast hand crank machine and had nothing but problems with it...

this may not help you as they are completely different machines, but i believe that the magma machines are far superior in every way.. and magma customer service is top notch.. i cannot say enough good things about Eric and his operation

GO FOR IT.... BUY ONE!!!!!