Was It a Bad Day At The Office ?????

Moderators: gds, PalmettoStateArmory

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: Was It a Bad Day At The Office ?????

Post by plant.one »

do you still have your bill of sale and shipping packaging?

i'd think if you shipped to the address on the bill of sale, that would satisfy any requirements necessary for a successfull return.

just make sure you ship with a 'adult signature required' signature confirmation and you should be all set.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

Hey plant,

yeah... that was my thoughts as well... but the CC Co nixed it when they found out that the address on the shipping box was not one that they had on record (and its not one the BBB had either) which is why they suggested trying to force PSA to respond through a BBB complaint.

The only thing I got from PSA besides this boat anchor was the initial order confirmation email. No tracking number, no paperwork in the box, and zero response since it arrived.

I asked why a traceable delivery confirmation was not good enough and they said they still need confirmation from PSA that it was returned to complete the chargeback. I don’t see how they could expect that though when PSA wont even communicate with them in the first place.

I guess that makes sense sort of.... if someone was a crook they could just put a rock in a box and have a tracking number showing delivery...

I don’t know if PSA is farming out assembly to somewhere else or what, but what I do know is I have bought several of their low end Ptac blems over the years that were in much better shape than this non blem PSA unit that they put the wrong barrel on.

This thing looks like a 6 year old put it together with a sledge and a vice grips.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In Dog Beers....... I've Only Had One
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

Well, I see why PSA still has an A+ rating with the BBB even with all the complaints.

They responded to my BBB complaint today and offered me a small $30 credit which was not enough to keep this....

So they emailed me a return ship label to return this for a full refund.

They told me they had a pile of bad blems with the wrong barrels and someone sent me one of those by mistake.

I will make 1 more post in this thread when they do actually credit my CC
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In Dog Beers....... I've Only Had One
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

Well, finally got a letter from the CC company that PSA issued a full refund.