Orders??

Moderators: gds, PalmettoStateArmory

ajb
Senior Silent Operator

Orders??

Post by ajb »

Is anyone getting their orders from PSA? I ordered on 12-12-13, still processing. I can't get a response to email and I get a busy signal on the phone.
tallburnedmidget
Silent But Deadly

Re: Orders??

Post by tallburnedmidget »

ajb wrote:Is anyone getting their orders from PSA? I ordered on 12-12-13, still processing. I can't get a response to email and I get a busy signal on the phone.
Depending on what you ordred it may still be in process. I have completed orders that are still in "Processing" status. In my experience Uppers take right at 21-22 days from order date. BCG's, upper receivers. LPK's etc. all take about 10-14 days. Lowers took like 5 days for dealer to receive.

I hope this info helps you some :)
ajb
Senior Silent Operator

Post by ajb »

I ordered an ACS-L lower build kit when they were on sale. I was just on the phone listening to music for 10 minutes. I tried to leave a voice mail but that never came on either...........
tallburnedmidget
Silent But Deadly

Post by tallburnedmidget »

ajb wrote:I ordered an ACS-L lower build kit when they were on sale. I was just on the phone listening to music for 10 minutes. I tried to leave a voice mail but that never came on either...........
The "processing" status is deceiving since they don't appear to have a "shipped" status. I have a feeling you will be receiving between today and Thursday of next week. Just a guess though.

I've never had to deal with their customer service as everything has always gone smoothly with them for me. Good luck with your LPK, I hope it gets to you soon :)
R.Ph. 380
Silent Operator

Post by R.Ph. 380 »

I have had Processing on the orders I have made right up to the day I received my order. I've always gotten my PSA orders in a timely fashion. Even when my wife took a call about an order and correctly answered "yes" to a question did I want to switch to Aluminum when it became impossible to get a poly lower to me in time. GOOD WIFE. Took her out for dinner that night.

Bill
20X11
Silent But Deadly

Post by 20X11 »

website still shows "Processing" on an order from last May...I received the shipment first week of June. My November order was 3 weeks before I got a UPS shipping notice...then the item arrived in 2 days. PSA has NEVER been known for fast shipping, NOR accurate info on their website. Sometimes not even known for shipping the correct or complete item...but you have to be patient with them...eventually you will get what you want.
ajb
Senior Silent Operator

Post by ajb »

R.Ph. 380 wrote:I have had Processing on the orders I have made right up to the day I received my order. I've always gotten my PSA orders in a timely fashion. Even when my wife took a call about an order and correctly answered "yes" to a question did I want to switch to Aluminum when it became impossible to get a poly lower to me in time. GOOD WIFE. Took her out for dinner that night.

Bill
I have done quite a bit of business with them, it's usually faster than this. They are moving the warehouse, that might have something to do with it. I don't need the stuff right away, just getting antsy.
HotHolster
Silent But Deadly

Post by HotHolster »

With all the sales they have had and are still having, it's going to be a while to get your stuff. One thing with PSA, if you want something in a few days, you'd be better off buying someplace else. If you don't mind waiting, PSA's prices and goods are worth the wait.
gregarious

Post by gregarious »

I have received everything I ordered right before Christmas. Parts only, nothing that needed assembly.
KalamaMark

Post by KalamaMark »

I've received everything I ordered. They had some 'too attractive to pass up' Black Friday sales!
Copy and paste http://www.firemountainoutdoors.com/