My Core15 experiences

Moderators: gds, CORE15

randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

My Core15 experiences

Post by randyrucker »

I wanted to take some time to write up the exceptional product quality and customer support I have received from Core15. Usually I'm to lazy to do something like this but Core15 has gone above and beyond with me so I think they deserve some of my time for a write up. I first got interested in AR platforms earlier this year after shooting a friends 5.56. I started look for reviews of equipment and caliber selection. I came up with the standard names in the industry that everyone was recommending and a few days later I was reading on another forum about a company called Core15. The guy on the forum said he thought they made air boats not rifles and comments like "what kind of name is Core15 anyway? " I looked at their website and the specs on the Blkout upper looked as good as DD but at a better price. I decided to give them a call. Justin answered the phone and spoke to me for about 10 or 15 minutes. He very patiently talked to me answering all my questions about how the weapon was made and their no BS lifetime warranty. That conversation with him convinced me to try the product.

Two weeks later Core15 had a Fathers Day sale on the upper which was about 10% off the regular price. I called them up and talked to Quad about it and he ended up crediting my card for the difference. That is great customer service and builds customer loyalty. Last week I had a minor issue with the BCG and emailed Justin on the forum and the next day he emailed me with a UPS shipping label for return and replacement. No questioned asked. I can tell you that is the quintessential definition of a "No BS warranty". Kudos Core15.

Core15 builds quality products and backs them with excellent customer service and an unparallelled warranty in the business. These are actually qualities I look for in companies when I search for good stocks to buy. (Unfortunately I checked and Core15 is not traded publicly.) What most people don't understand is there is a dollar cost associated with providing quality products and a high level of customer service. Usually when you have a hot new company come out giving both of those it grows fast from word of mouth recommendations and social media. Then as the company becomes larger and competition becomes more of a factor, profit margins become thinner. Customer service is the first thing to get the axe. Core15 I hope you retain these "core" values throughout the rest of your corporate life. Congrats! you are the best. :mrgreen:
CORE15
Silent Operator

Re: My Core15 experiences

Post by CORE15 »

randyrucker wrote:I wanted to take some time to write up the exceptional product quality and customer support I have received from Core15. Usually I'm to lazy to do something like this but Core15 has gone above and beyond with me so I think they deserve some of my time for a write up. I first got interested in AR platforms earlier this year after shooting a friends 5.56. I started look for reviews of equipment and caliber selection. I came up with the standard names in the industry that everyone was recommending and a few days later I was reading on another forum about a company called Core15. The guy on the forum said he thought they made air boats not rifles and comments like "what kind of name is Core15 anyway? " I looked at their website and the specs on the Blkout upper looked as good as DD but at a better price. I decided to give them a call. Justin answered the phone and spoke to me for about 10 or 15 minutes. He very patiently talked to me answering all my questions about how the weapon was made and their no BS lifetime warranty. That conversation with him convinced me to try the product.

Two weeks later Core15 had a Fathers Day sale on the upper which was about 10% off the regular price. I called them up and talked to Quad about it and he ended up crediting my card for the difference. That is great customer service and builds customer loyalty. Last week I had a minor issue with the BCG and emailed Justin on the forum and the next day he emailed me with a UPS shipping label for return and replacement. No questioned asked. I can tell you that is the quintessential definition of a "No BS warranty". Kudos Core15.

Core15 builds quality products and backs them with excellent customer service and an unparallelled warranty in the business. These are actually qualities I look for in companies when I search for good stocks to buy. (Unfortunately I checked and Core15 is not traded publicly.) What most people don't understand is there is a dollar cost associated with providing quality products and a high level of customer service. Usually when you have a hot new company come out giving both of those it grows fast from word of mouth recommendations and social media. Then as the company becomes larger and competition becomes more of a factor, profit margins become thinner. Customer service is the first thing to get the axe. Core15 I hope you retain these "core" values throughout the rest of your corporate life. Congrats! you are the best. :mrgreen:
Thank you for the review!
Justin Raney
Law Enforcement Sales/Manufacturing
CORE15 Rifle Systems
[email protected]
352-401-9070
HotHolster
Silent But Deadly

Post by HotHolster »

OP, I agree.

I stopped at Core 15 just before Christmas to buy some parts and a lower for a new build. Now mind you, this was after the Sandy Hook school incident, so the place was crowed with buyers. There were guys standing three and four deep at the counter where the AR's were, and selling like hotcakes.

Somehow throughout the noise Justin heard me asking about the Core 15 "gator head" lower. He took me in the back and brought out a box full of lowers explaining all they had left was blems. Asking how many I wanted, and I replied "two", he proceeded to look at each lower and picked out two of the best that were consecutively numbered for me. To me they looked pretty darn good for blems.

Justin then told me with so many buyers they were calling in checks for, I'd be looking at about 45 minutes to an hour before I could cash out. He suggested I go down the street and have lunch and by time I returned everything should be in order.

I returned and this time my daughter came in with me and walked throughout the store looking at all the mounted animals, guns, apparel items etc, while I paid for the things I bought. She actually said it was "cool" in the store. I am in the process of putting an AR together using one of the Core 15 gator head lowers for her. She doesn't want pink though, she wants one in mint green.

If you are in Florida, anywhere near Ocala, I-75 exit 358 (1/4 mile west), you need to stop in. Great store, great people, a lot of products, and something for everyone.
Khackee

Post by Khackee »

Seeing posts like this helps in making my pick for an upper. 9924 for me.
We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution. - Abraham Lincoln
excess650
Silent But Deadly

Post by excess650 »

While searching for a barrel and parts to complete and upper build, I discovered CORE15. I did call and speak with (?) who was VERY helpful, and answered some of the legal/technical questions that I had. When I decided what I was going to do, I ordered a 16" SS 1-8" twist barrel, gas block, gas tube,and NiBo BCG ( came with NiBo hammer and charging handle).

I've since assembled the upper and just starting load development. The chamber is tight, better for accuracy than a loose sloppy one. The NiBo parts are slick to the touch, and don't seem to get dirty. In that I shoot cast exclusively, I was expecting that it might take a few hundred rounds for the barrel to settle in, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've already shot several ragged hole groups at 50 yards(cover with a penny!) with a Primary Arms (Aimpoint clone) for optic.

I'm well pleased and recommend these guys!
Black Rifles Matter