300 AAC Blackout Brass All Lake City- Carolina Brass - New Pricing

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

sc556

300 AAC Blackout Brass All Lake City- Carolina Brass - New Pricing

Post by sc556 »

CAROLINA BRASS
http://www.carolinabrass.net
http://www.facebook.com/southcarolina556

We are a small family owned business run by husband and wife John & Jayme Bowman. We supply customers with the Cadillac of Brass, Lake City true once-fired 5.56 Military Surplus Brass converted to 300 AAC Blackout Brass. We supply Brass to competition shooters, individuals, as well as business looking to supply their customers with a high quality brass, made by hand not a robotic assembly line.

ALL 300 BLACKOUT BRASS IS PROCESSED AS FOLLOWS:

Deprimed- Dillon Universal Depriming Die
Trimmed- Dillon RT1200. All cases have been trimmed to no longer than 1.355 +/- .005 to fall within SAAMI specs, which will allow you to reload several times before trimming.
Sized- Forster Bench Rest 300 AAC Blackout Die
Swaged- Dillon 1050
Polished- Polished in Stainless Steel media for a beautiful shine inside and out.

Extra Touches- Case neck and overall dimensions checked throughout processing with a Sheridan Engineering Gauge to ensure that the cases function in even the tightest SAAMI chambers, and we use digital calipers to ensure a consistent length of 1.355 +/- .005 We also batch check cases with a Swage Gauge to make sure they are not over or under swaged.

We are one of the original guys out there making converted LC brass. So you can trust in the product you are getting. Feel free to check gunbroker, or our website or online for feedback as we think you will be 100% satisfied. We do charge a bit more than some but we do not have a range attached to our business to get the brass for free, so we do the best we can. We also offer free shipping on large orders, and we pride ourselves on our customer service and we will are always available to our customers. We ship within 24 hours via priority (usually the same day when the post office is open)

$20/100
$50/250
$95/500
$180/k

Cash, Check, Money Order, Paypal, Credit all Accepted.

We also stock Barnes Tac-TX Black Tips and Hornady 150g FMJ's as well as various other pistol and rifle calibers. Email [email protected] or PM for orders or its available at the following link. http://www.carolinabrass.net
triggerman300
Senior Silent Operator

Re: 300 AAC Blackout Brass All Lake City- Carolina Brass - New Pricing

Post by triggerman300 »

I'm using their brass now and can say it is excellent. Just as shiny inside as out and no problems with loading or shooting it.
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

I've got a few thousand Lake City 5.56 cases. Can you exchange them for 300 BLK? What is the price?

JW
Guns are tools designed for dirty work both competitive and defensive. If I meet someone with a well worn gun, I hope their barrel is pointed the same direction as mine if the lead starts flying...
sc556

Post by sc556 »

We can convert them for you if they are all LC.... The service runs $.12 each for the actual finished quantity. They are sized, trimmed, swaged, and debured in stainless steel and polished. Turn around is usually about a day or two from when we receive it. ALl you do is pay shipping here and back via flat rate. We process the brass and then can take payment via paypal, or credit or you can send check or money order with the brass. IT's that easy. If you are interested shoot me an email to let me know when the brass is headed our way so I can be on the lookout for it. [email protected] is our email if you have questions or need the shipping address.

John
sc556

Post by sc556 »

triggerman300 wrote:I'm using their brass now and can say it is excellent. Just as shiny inside as out and no problems with loading or shooting it.

Thanks very much for your business and the positive reference. To others who want references please check GunBroker under "carolina brass" or our website www.carolinabrass.net for customer testimonials. We aim to please.
Brider

Post by Brider »

triggerman300 wrote:I'm using their brass now and can say it is excellent. Just as shiny inside as out and no problems with loading or shooting it.
I'll second this. I get my bullets from them as well. Great customer service and quick respond on emails. My go to place.
r.tenorio671
Silent But Deadly

Post by r.tenorio671 »

John & Jayme are my "go to source" for my LC 300BLK & 556 brass and the company I recommend to all in my shooting circle that have 300BLK :mrgreen: ...although I can convert my own, I'm old and want to spend my remaining time shooting instead of prepping brass :lol:

....the old adage of "buy once, cry once" definitely applies to the products and SERVICE John & Jayme provide. Yes, I'm a "fanboy" of theirs and will remain so 8)

BTW, John & Jayme....heads up, I'll be ordering some LC 7.62x51 sometime soon here :P