Forster new micrometer die set SOLD

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

knoxville
Silent Operator

Forster new micrometer die set SOLD

Post by knoxville »

I have a brand new forster micrometer seater and full length sizer dies set. This was purchased from midway and now I have decided to go a different direction if these sell. I can sent them back to midway but figured I would put the set up for sale here for a week to see if anyone wants them. Midway is out of these and the price is $98.99. I will take $98.00 shipped if paid by check, money order, or paypal gift. I am keeping the price at this level, because if I ship back to midway I will also only be out the shipping cost. This way the potential buyer saves shipping.
Product Information
Forster Ultra 2-Die sets include the Forster Bench Rest Full Length Sizer Die and the Forster Ultra Micrometer Seating Die. The Ultra Micrometer Seating Die is designed for reloaders to achieve repeatable results time and time again. The white hash marks on the dial are great for dialing in the desired seating depth and non-crimping bullet seating die allows the bullet and case to be held in perfect alignment during seating. It is recommended that neck sizers be used only for Bolt Action of single shot rifles. Cartridges for autoloaders, lever action and pump rifles should be full length sized. Shellholder sold separately.
Last edited by knoxville on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtlcafan79

Re: Forster new micrometer die set

Post by mtlcafan79 »

I'll take them. PM inbound.
knoxville
Silent Operator

Re: Forster new micrometer die set

Post by knoxville »

Sold Pending Funds