300 Blackout case cutoff/trimmer jig, eliminates need for finish trimmer

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Re: New Offering 300 Blackout case cutoff/trimmer jig w/guar

Post by Reloadimizer »

Jigs are in stock. I have added a new stabilizer available separately for $7.95 to secure the feed end of the jigs. It prevents any slippage of the jig in the saw vice. Works on the Copy Cat's jig as well. Very highly recommended, or you should make one out of wood if you have more time than money.

See pics on eBay by searching for item 131117872389.

Also available together with the jig for $19.95, free shipping, eBay item #131118141716.

Reloadimizer Co. LLC
Andy
Last edited by Reloadimizer on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

Force wrote:Received my saw and jig from you on Tuesday. (eBay order)
I had previously purchased the "other" jig from Amazon.
It is still in the package! Your jig is vastly superior!
I cut 200 cases the 1st night the saw arrived.
Jig works extremely well!
I had to tighten the belt pulleys as the saw was getting a bit loud after about the first 50 cases.
After looking at some bad reviews on the saw , I was a little hesitant to order.
My Anaconda saw cuts through the brass 5.56 cases like butter!
So far I am up to around 500 cut cases. The little shield included with the jig has saved my finger tip countless times!

Thanks!
Note to everyone.............
When you get a new saw, the FIRST thing you should do is remove the pulley screws and Loctite them back in, tight. It is almost a guarantee that they will pop loose without Loctite.
Andy
erikbarnes25

Post by erikbarnes25 »

Just ordered the jig with stabilizer from eBay! Can't wait to get it and try it out! Thank you for the great products!
crucial

Post by crucial »

First post here and new 300BLK shooter. I ordered one of your jigs with the stabilizer off of Ebay. Looks like a sweet design.
millejr

Post by millejr »

I was finally able to find the elusive HF saw and just ordered your jig from eBay. Looking forward to trying it out!
badgerlb

Post by badgerlb »

Are these jigs plug and play with the HF 6inch saw?
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

badgerlb wrote:Are these jigs plug and play with the HF 6inch saw?
No, I recommend you return that saw if you recently bought it. It doesn't come with a blade and I haven't seen a fine tooth blade to fit it that will work well on our brass cases. The 2" saw price has gone up since Harbor Freight dropped it but supply will return to normal in a month or two and prices will come down. $77.00 delivered seems extremely high for a saw that was $29.00 at Harbor Freight a month ago, but it's still the best saw available for high speed case cutting with a good jig. Just be sure to buy or make a stabilizer shim to fit under the right end of the jig. Heavy finger pressure will make the jig slide down causing you to lose all your careful measurements. If you are light fingered and always completely sober while reloading, the stabilizer shim may not be necessary, but I HIGHLY recommend it. :lol: It's only $7.95 with cheap shipping from Reloadimizer and it will work on the copy cat's jig as well. You can also sand down a piece of 3/8" thick wood and drill a hole to fit the saw's mounting hole to work as a shim. Either way, you will be saved some aggravation.
Regards,
Andy
Reloadimizer Co. LLC
Last edited by Reloadimizer on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badgerlb

Post by badgerlb »

I bought the saw for a flooring project... But I also bought some of those metal cutoff wheels and tried a few out and while they needed heavy deburring it cut and they were square just not a good length.. I'll keep fiddling.. I've got a lot of brass so I'm not worried if I scrap a few.
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

bump
marksthespot

Post by marksthespot »

Hello:

Can you make one these for .308 ? I have a few hundred of .308 blanks that I need to size down and a tool like yours would be great.

Steve
[email protected]