300 Blackout case cutoff/trimmer jig, eliminates need for finish trimmer

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Re: 300 Blackout case cutoff/trimmer jig w/guard AND SAW

Post by Reloadimizer »

All Anaconda saws purchased from Reloadimizer will carry the one year extended warranty, whether purchased here or on eBay.
If your saw fails within a year, contact me for return instructions at [email protected] .
Regards,
Andy
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

My saws are in stock, pricing updated on page 1 of this thread.
Thanks,
Andy
Reloadimizer Co. LLC
1sscav

Post by 1sscav »

I ordered the saw and jig from Ebay late on 29 Mar, and it was at the Post Office by close of business on 31 Mar. Very quick shipping!

Can't wait to get going.
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

Bump...............
JoeOndish
Senior Silent Operator

Post by JoeOndish »

Just ordered one off ebay!

Was trying to find a cheaper option, but nothing really worked out. I'll pay the bit extra for this saw and the convenience of it all.

Excited about the jig though! Looks like it's perfect and quick!
UtahYoteCaller
Silent Operator

Post by UtahYoteCaller »

Just purchased this no brainer all-in-one solution brass trimming kit. Thanks for all the work you've put into this product, and bundling it all up in a single purchase item. I'm definitely looking forward to getting the ball rolling and start reloading for my new build. Cheers!
Joshua
Hand calling is an art that doesn't involve any electronics.
UtahYoteCaller
Silent Operator

Post by UtahYoteCaller »

Can't believe how fast shipping was! Kinda wish there were pictures in the instructions but not a huge deal. Should the cutting blade be set almost to the left edge of the jig cutting slot or is it meant to be adjustable? What is the ideal positioning for the jig in the saw clamp?
Joshua
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

Back from vacation and saws/jigs are all in stock and ready to ship. See page one for pricing.
Kind regards,
Andy
Reloadimizer Co. LLC
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

UtahYoteCaller wrote:Can't believe how fast shipping was! Kinda wish there were pictures in the instructions but not a huge deal. Should the cutting blade be set almost to the left edge of the jig cutting slot or is it meant to be adjustable? What is the ideal positioning for the jig in the saw clamp?
Sorry for the delay in response, I was on vacation.

The jig is set into the vice to yield the length of cut you want. You can start long and work your way in until you get to about a 1.368" max case length. Longer is OK if you are using a finish case trimmer, which is recommended but not absolutely necessary if you square up the jig in the saw using a triangle or machinist square. The saw's bevel indicator is worthless, its zero will not give you a square cut. If you don't use a case trimmer be sure to chamfer and deburr the case cleanly.

The easiest way to set up the jig in the saw is to use a case of the proper length in the jig, then set the vise by moving the jig until the case is up against the saw blade. Then tighten the saw vice.

If you didn't purchase a jig with the Reloadimizer stabilizer attachment, plan on making a shim out of wood to fit under the feed end of the jig. It is very annoying if the jig slips down from finger pressure as all your careful measurements will be lost. The stabilizer is only $7.95 from Reloadimizer and it is worth every penny. The stabilizer works on the copy cat jigs as well.

All my items are on eBay with pictures by advanced search for items sold by Reloadimizer.

Regards,
Andy
Reloadimizer Co. LLC
UtahYoteCaller
Silent Operator

Post by UtahYoteCaller »

Reloadimizer wrote:
UtahYoteCaller wrote:Can't believe how fast shipping was! Kinda wish there were pictures in the instructions but not a huge deal. Should the cutting blade be set almost to the left edge of the jig cutting slot or is it meant to be adjustable? What is the ideal positioning for the jig in the saw clamp?
Sorry for the delay in response, I was on vacation.

The jig is set into the vice to yield the length of cut you want. You can start long and work your way in until you get to about a 1.368" max case length. Longer is OK if you are using a finish case trimmer, which is recommended but not absolutely necessary if you square up the jig in the saw using a triangle or machinist square. The saw's bevel indicator is worthless, its zero will not give you a square cut. If you don't use a case trimmer be sure to chamfer and deburr the case cleanly.

The easiest way to set up the jig in the saw is to use a case of the proper length in the jig, then set the vise by moving the jig until the case is up against the saw blade. Then tighten the saw vice.

If you didn't purchase a jig with the Reloadimizer stabilizer attachment, plan on making a shim out of wood to fit under the feed end of the jig. It is very annoying if the jig slips down from finger pressure as all your careful measurements will be lost. The stabilizer is only $7.95 from Reloadimizer and it is worth every penny. The stabilizer works on the copy cat jigs as well.

All my items are on eBay with pictures by advanced search for items sold by Reloadimizer.

Regards,
Andy
Reloadimizer Co. LLC
I purchased the entire kit including the catch bin. I will more than likely get it to the length that requires very little if any additional trimming but I am OCD so regardless I'll more than likely do some additional trimming. I have a Lee E-Zee trim kit and have purchased the pilot which should make it all come together nicely. Unfortunately I just moved into our first home and have no bench to work from at the moment. Planning on building it over the next few days. Thanks again for a great product.
Joshua