300 Blackout case cutoff/trimmer jig, eliminates need for finish trimmer

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Re: New/Improved 300 BLK case cutoff/case trimming jig w/gua

Post by Reloadimizer »

RobSky wrote:I picked up one yesterday from Ebay.
Andy, will your jig work on any cut off saw or just 2" version?
Thanks
If anyone finds a better saw please let me know. I'll whip up a jig for it in no time. I know a bunch of guys have had bad luck and gave up on the saw but it's still the best one I've found for this work. There are also reviews reporting tens of thousands of cuts with no major problems whatsoever. Might be a case of an angry minority writing bad reviews and a silent majority that is happy. I know there has been thousands of case cutting jigs sold and they continue to sell so the saw can't be all bad.
Regards,
Andy
Peace
Silent But Deadly

Post by Peace »

Just bought one from eBay. Even though it's higher $ than "Squirrel Nuts", I'll support the original designer who doesn't steal people's ideas. Thanks for the awesome product Andy.
NRA Endowment Member
VCDL Member

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

I appreciate everyone's support. I do think you'll like mine better, and I will refund the purchase in full to anyone that doesn't like it. No questions asked.

Sorry guys, I'm on vacation and I'm out of stock on the jigs until Monday 1/20/14.

Thanks,
Andy
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

I'm back from vacation and cranked out a bunch of jigs last night. All is good to go.

I did some research for the guys that have had bad luck or don't like the Harbor Freight/Drillmaster 2" mini-saw. I bought one of the Harbor Freight 6" chop saws and didn't like it. You would have to remove the blade guard from the saw and it doesn't even come with a saw blade. I haven't yet found a blade that looks like it would work well. Looks like another cheap China product. If anyone has tried that saw let me know how it worked out.

I also found a Microlux Cut-off saw #15218. It looks like an improved copy (or maybe the original) Harbor Freight saw with some added safety features. I'm not sure if it is better in quality or not. There's one on eBay for $59.99 and a nice description with pictures at http://www.micromark.com/microlux-mini- ... ,9639.html

Let's keep the info flowing.
Andy
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

RELOADIMIZER JIG NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE ANACONDA SAW.
Current pricing is on page 1 of this thread.

Reloadimizer Co. LLC
154 147th Street
Deer Park, WI 54007
715-248-7369

Thanks,
Andy
Last edited by Reloadimizer on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brobin10
Silent Operator

Re: New Offering 300 Blackout case cutoff/trimmer jig w/guar

Post by brobin10 »

anyone have experience using the anaconda saw?? curious as to how it compares to the HF saw
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Bought one through ebay.
Addicted to the silence.
jme7700

Post by jme7700 »

Just bought one on eBay, can't wait to try it out!
:mrgreen:
Reloadimizer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Reloadimizer »

I am sold out of the saws and my supplier says the replacement order is on the boat, still 3-4 weeks out.
Current price for the Reloadimizer jig is $12.95.
Watch for a new mod tomorrow to eliminate the possibility of the jig to slip in the saw vice. That has been the only complaint about my jig so I took care of it. $7.95. New jigs will be available with the stabilizer attachment. Watch my eBay listings by searching for Reloadimizer on the advanced search.
Andy
Reloadimizer Co. LLC
Last edited by Reloadimizer on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Force

Post by Force »

Received my saw and jig from you on Tuesday. (eBay order)
I had previously purchased the "other" jig from Amazon.
It is still in the package! Your jig is vastly superior!
I cut 200 cases the 1st night the saw arrived.
Jig works extremely well!
I had to tighten the belt pulleys as the saw was getting a bit loud after about the first 50 cases.
After looking at some bad reviews on the saw , I was a little hesitant to order.
My Anaconda saw cuts through the brass 5.56 cases like butter!
So far I am up to around 500 cut cases. The little shield included with the jig has saved my finger tip countless times!

Thanks!
Pain is Weakness leaving the Body
Force Lima 3/3