ONE YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM RELOADIMIZER CO. LLCSAWS ARE IN STOCK!Case Cutting and Trimming Jig with Finger Guard$12.95 for the jig, Purchase on EBay by searching 131127139132 or buy here.$7.95 for a jig stabilizer, Purchase on EBay by searching 131117872389 or buy here.$89.95 with a new saw, jig and stabilizer; Purchase on EBay by searching 141250517193 or buy here. $94.95 with a new saw, jig, stabilizer, collection bin and mounting board; Purchase on EBay by searching 131162259554 or buy here. $72.95 with free shipping for the Anaconda saw only, IN STOCK. Purchase on EBay by searching 131162260318 or buy here
The saw is the model 919 Anaconda, same manufacturer as the one sold at Harbor Freight before they were discontinued. They are properly factory packaged with labels and instructions, WITH ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, BOX & INSTRUCTIONS. My shipment has arrived and they are in stock.I have negotiated a one year warranty with my supplier on these saws if sold by Reloadimizer.
Jig attaches to the Anaconda, Harbor Freight or Drill Master 2" Mini Cut-off or Similar Saw.My design has been copied. I have cut the price even though my design is better and faster. The copy does not have a front shield/depth stop.PLEASE DON'T SUPPORT COPY CATS!!!!!UNIQUE DESIGN
with an angled cut of the case bed to match the taper of the .223/5.56 case. Square cut every time.NEW AND IMPROVED with ACRYLIC FINGER GUARD.
See pictures below.
Simple design, accurate, low cost and FAST! This new product is so accurate it can be used as a case trimmer. It was designed to convert Military .223/5.56 brass or steel cartridge cases into 300 AAC Blackout, Whisper or (22 TCM cases with DIY mod). Many other cartridges can be trimmed as well with DIY mod. ****************PATENT APPLIED FOR*****************
This jig requires no modification of the Harbor Freight saw, it simply clamps into the jaw. A shield is supplied with the jig which acts as a depth stop. Case length is easily adjusted by simply moving the jig position in the saw's vice. Other caliber cases can be made by simply cutting the jig with the saw and simple DIY instructions are included with the jig, or ask me for a very low cost modification for other calibers.
Cases are placed on the jig from the right side and held in place with your index finger while the saw is lowered with your left hand. A shield protects your fingers from the saw blade. Right hand continues to feed new cases and the cut cases slide down the jig and fall into your receptacle. The cheap 4 inch copy leaves scattered pieces all over your bench top. The $25.00 copy leaves you searching for a jewelry box sized container to catch the cut ends. Really? How hard is it to sort out the finished cases from the cut ends?
To purchase the jig alone, send me a PayPal payment of $12.95 or search EBay for 131117598490. I also accept checks and money orders. PayPal payment goes to email@example.com The fine print: A chamfer/deburring tool should be used to clean up the cut case end. You can use a $6.00 Lee Chamfer Tool available on EBay or any gun/reloading store. Follow all instructions and safety warnings provided by the saw manufacturer. Wear safety glasses. The jig is made from 6061 aluminum for extremely long life. There is nothing to wear out and no moving parts but I will give you a 10 year Limited Warranty. If you don't like it, return it in a like new condition within 14 days of receiving it and get a full refund. Contact me here on this site or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems. My goal is to make everyone a happy reloader.
Pictures AND VIDEO are posted below. Pictures can also be viewed on EBay by searching "300 blackout case jig" . Purchase can be made by sending a PayPal payment to email@example.com
along with your name and shipping address but if you have an EBay account I prefer you purchase it there. Feedback here by reply is greatly appreciated after you try it out!
Click on the pic below to view the Case Cutting Video with the Reloadimizer Jig:Here's the instructions
:Case Cutting and Trimming Jig InstructionsAttaches to the Anaconda, Drillmaster 2" or similar Mini Cut-off Saw #42307
1. Carefully read and follow the Saw instructions and safety notices. Wear safety glasses at all times when operating the saw. Unplug the saw from the power source whenever installing or adjusting the jig. Attach the saw to your bench top with screws for safer operation. If you can, install the saw on the left edge of your bench so the cut cases can fall into a bucket on the floor.
2. With the saw unplugged from the power source,
open the jaws of the vise all the way open and insert the jig with the closed end to the right. Insert the square clear plastic shield between the front jaw of the vice and the jig. The shield acts a depth stop and prevents the saw from cutting the jig. Do not operate the saw without the shield installed. Be sure the vice is tightly closed or the jig will slip from finger pressure. If necessary place some masking tape on the sides of the jig.
3. With the saw unplugged from the power source,
place a 300 Blk case of the desired length into the jig against the stop on the right. With your left hand lower the saw to the stop and slide the jig to the left with your right hand until the case touches the saw blade. Tighten the vice and check that the saw blade clears the case closely.
4. Now plug the saw into the wall outlet and insert a full length .223/5.56 case and hold it with your right index finger lightly against the stop. Turn the saw on. Bring the saw down to the stop with your left hand to cut the case.
5. Chamfer and deburr the case, lubricate it and run it through your press decapping/forming die. It will stretch the length a small amount. Now measure its length. It should be between 1.348” minimum and 1.368” maximum. If not, repeat steps 3 through 5.
6. Now you can continuously cut cases keeping your left hand on the saw handle and feeding cases with your right hand. After a cut, use the next case to push the cut case past the saw blade. DO NOT push the cut case with your finger, use the next full length uncut case.
7. You’re ready to roll! Start out slow and develop a safe routine doing exactly the same movements on every cut.
1. A finished case length of 1.35” will allow more reloads before the case length needs trimming. Trim when formed length exceeds 1.368”.
2. If the saw blade stops during the cut, remove the saw blade cover and the back side belt cover by pulling straight up on the covers. Tighten the saw blade and both belt pulleys.
3. To modify the jig for other cartridge cases simply adjust the jig for the case length required and cut the jig with the saw using light even pressure. Be sure the depth stop is installed or you will cut all the way through the jig. To get a wider slot make several cuts and remove the material between the cuts with a hack saw or Dremel tool. If you like, I will machine a slot(s) for you if you send me a drawing or cases of the required length. The charge is $12.00 with free return shipping.
4. Install the saw on the left edge of your bench so the cut cases can fall into a bucket on the floor. If you don’t have room for that, screw a 1 x 6 board to the front edge of your bench and mount the saw near the front left corner of that with the jig extending out over the edge. Cut cases will fall free to your bucket below. When I’m done with the saw I simply remove the 2 screws and put away the board with the saw attached. Works great and relieves scarce bench top space.
Ten year Limited Warranty. If your jig becomes worn or unusable (not sure how that could happen), send it back with $6.90 for postage and handling for a free replacement. Warranty does not apply for damage due to user made cuts made too deep in the jig. If you damage or destroy your jig, return it with $8.00 for a new replacement. Replacement plastic square shields can be purchased for $3.50 with free shipping. Replacement finger guards are available for $7.95 with free shipping.
If you have purchased an earlier model without the finger guard, please return it with $8.95 for the finger guard and machining of the grooves to accept it. Please allow up to two weeks turn around time.
Send check or money order to:
Reloadimizer Company LLC
154 147th Street
Deer Park, WI 54007