Classified Rules and Guidelines

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

tba02
Senior Silent Operator

Classified Rules and Guidelines

Post by tba02 »

Please read and respect the following;

- All transactions must be in accordance with all State and Federal Laws.
- Buyers and Sellers assume any and all risks in any transaction.
- For Sale threads must have a price listed.
- No Auctions. Post a price or reference to trade. Links to auctions will be deleted.
- Include your location in the body of your post (and/or update your profile to include your location).
- Bumps/Back to the Top (BTT) is allowed once per calendar day (this may change as site traffic increases)
- Posts that are unrelated to the actual item, and/or transaction of said item will be deleted - aka: No thread crapping.
- Once sold, edit the title to show your items have been 'Sold'.
-- Don't delete or modify anything other than the title when sold. Leave the sales info, price etc. within the body of the post.

Posts may be deleted or modified at any time if deemed innapropriate or in violation of any of the rules, or at the discretion of the Site Administrator or Moderators.
tba02
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Classified Rules and Guidelines

Post by tba02 »

This will always be a work in progress and subject to change.

I realize there is feedback for external sites that add reputation reference, as well as other items for inclusion similar to high traffic sites. K.I.S.S. for now.

--
Regards,
TBA02
FirefighterCT
Silent But Deadly

Post by FirefighterCT »

Suggestions:

require a minimum post count to list something for sale.

require photo(s) of the item being listed.

add a trader rating plug-in to the board or use an external trader rating system. feedback is critical to maintain a "safe" place to buy/sell.
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

It would be nice if the transaction was left as a reference for future transactions i.e. dont change OP or title to "sold".
tba02
Senior Silent Operator

Post by tba02 »

vz58 wrote:It would be nice if the transaction was left as a reference for future transactions i.e. dont change OP or title to "sold".
I think, personally,
*Sold* would be nice to have as an ADDITION (aka edit) to the title of the Original Post, leaving everything else as it was originally.
This saves a person going into the thread needlessly, yet leaves the other information as a reference.

--
tba02
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

tba02 wrote:
vz58 wrote:It would be nice if the transaction was left as a reference for future transactions i.e. dont change OP or title to "sold".
I think, personally,
*Sold* would be nice to have as an ADDITION (aka edit) to the title of the Original Post, leaving everything else as it was originally.
This saves a person going into the thread needlessly, yet leaves the other information as a reference.

--
tba02
Exactly.