**THE ORIGINAL FASTEST BLACKOUT JIG ** IN STOCK****

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

vz58
Silent But Deadly

**THE ORIGINAL FASTEST BLACKOUT JIG ** IN STOCK****

Post by vz58 »

The only jig featured in publications on reloading!

Look at "Making Ammo, a beginners guide to handloading" by Kyle Lynch and 2nd amendment media!!!
Page 115

WE HAVE MANY DIFFERENT JIGS AND PRODUCTS. IF YOU DON'T SEE A JIG FOR YOUR CALIBER NEEDS EMAIL OR PM US!!
VIDEO of an 11 year old knocking out 30 cases a minute with 5 minutes of practice.

All jigs except the custom 308 jig simply bolts in with the supplied bolts and greatly speeds and "standardizes" the rough cut off operation. Using this jig gives you a rough cut case a few thousands long with a nice even mouth. No more uneven mouths catching on the final trimmer! THESE BOLT IN ROCK SOLID! no need for "stabilizers" like other designs need! Design and build it right the first time and you dont need extra pieces to try to fix it!

The just cut case gets ejected under spring power out the right side a couple inches and the next snaps in place!

This means your right hand never has to leave the saw handle and your left hand is feeding the cases.
I usually shoot a little shot of thin lubricant (Hornady one shot, silicone lube etc) into the jig before using if it has been sitting a few days and everything runs smoothly.
PLEASE NO PAYPAL GIFTS!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HARD COAT BLACK ANODIZED 300 BLACKOUT JIGS $37

These are $37 shipped and paypal fees included. Dont want to paypal? Want to use a credit card? or USPS MO? PM for address.

IN STOCK
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HARD COAT BLACK ANODIZED COSMETICALLY BLEMISHED BLACKOUT JIGS $32

Jigs that may deeper than normal clamp marks, minor chatter on a cut, discolored or pitted anodizing 100% functionally equivalent to the other, normal jig.

These are $32 shipped and paypal fees included. Dont want to paypal? Want to use a credit card? or USPS MO? PM for address.

IN STOCK

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HARD COAT BLACK ANODIZED 5.56 to 7.62x25 Tokarov jigs finished and hard anodized, $30

HARD COAT BLACK ANODIZED 5.56 to TCM 22 jigs hard anodized , $30

HARD COAT BLACK ANODIZED 5.56 to 7.62x40 WT jigs, hard anodized $30

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HARD COAT ANODIZED BULLET SWAGING JIGS! .40 S&W and 357 Sig trim to use as .45 ACP bullet jackets? Sure thing, they are $35

HARD COAT ANODIZED BULLET SWAGING JIGS! 9mm trim to use as .40 S&W bullet jackets? Sure thing, they are $35

2 LEFT
We also have SLOTTED Sheridan Case gauges. Add $55 to any jig purchase and we will throw one in! If you want one outright without a jig shipped at the same time to the same address as a jig? They are $59 total paypal fees and shipping included. Dont want to paypal? Want to use a credit card? or USPS MO? PM for address.

WHAT IS A SLOTTED SHERIDAN AMMO GAUGE!!?!?!?
Well look right here! I will embed it later...... Just cut and paste!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKyM4O4vsWg

IN STOCK
Want a non slotted Sheridan ammo gauge?

Add $35 to any jig purchase and we will throw one in! If you want one outright without a jig shipped at the same time to the same address as a jig? They a e $37 total paypal fees and shipping included. Dont want to paypal? Want to use a credit card? or USPS MO? PM for address.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I out of stock! (limited numbers)
We also have [color=#FF0000S].223 SLOTTED sheridan Case gauges.
Add $55 to any jig purchase and we will throw one in! If you want one outright without a jig shipped at the same time to the same address as a jig? They a e $59 total paypal fees and shipping included. Dont want to paypal? Want to use a credit card? or USPS MO? PM for address.Image

.223 AMMO GAUGE
IN STOCK!!(Limited numbers)
Want a non slotted .223 Sheridan ammo gauge? INSTOCK

Add $35 to any jig purchase and we will throw one in! If you want one outright without a jig shipped at the same time to the same address as a jig? They a e $37 total paypal fees and shipping included. Dont want to paypal? Want to use a credit card? or USPS MO? PM for address.
308 SLOTTED SHERIDANImage

IN STOCK!!
We also have 308 SLOTTED Sheridan Case gauges. They are $59 total paypal fees and shipping included. Dont want to paypal? Want to use a credit card? or USPS MO? PM for address.

WHAT IS A SLOTTED SHERIDAN AMMO GAUGE!!?!?!?
Well look right here! I will embed it later...... Just cut and paste!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKyM4O4vsWg

.308/30-06 family JIGS

Jigs for this family for cutting down 30-06/.308 cases /fired blanks to make:
7.92x57
7.92x33
45 shot shell
44 automag
custom lengths
$35 shipped paypal fees included just PM or email me for specifics!

EASY ID MAGAZINE BANDS

The normal 300 band
5 for $10.95!

________________________________________________________________________________________

EASY ID MAGAZINE BANDS
_Image

The NEW grey green 300 band
5 for $10.95!

EASY ID MAGAZINE BANDS

RED SUPER and raised black SUB bands

OUT OF STOCK

EASY ID MAGAZINE BANDS

Light brown bands
5 for $10.95
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 for $10.95

SAW OPTIONS:

Yes our jig can be used with several different available saws unlike the other jigs!

Here's the saw they are designed for.
Hsrbor Freight has the saws under other part numbers too

Or you can use this high quality saw by another national hobby chain

http://www.micromark.com/microlux-mini- ... ,9639.html

Or this inexpensive Harbor freight saw: ($24-$36 depending on sales)

THANKS TO OVERTON AR FOR THIS GREAT IDEA> WAY CHEAPER THAN THE OVER PRICED "ANACONDA" SAWS AND VERSITAL TOO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS THE VIDEO, CLICK THE PICTURE

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ppal to [email protected] do not assume ppal puts your address on the pmt info. sometimes it does not.

I ship in order of payment received, if you want to USPS MO I will add you in line at time of receipt.

I can also do credit cards

I pride myself on fast shipping, I often ship the same day, HOWEVER, please understand I have a "real" job and it can delay me from mailing for a couple of business days. I ship first class with tracking info. I cannot realistically get everyone a tracking number PM'd to them but if you are worried about your jig please PM me and we will track it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the installation instructions, please read them if you buy the jig they really do help it go quickly.

UNPLUG THE SAW.

Remove the thumb screw on the left side of the clamp, catch and save the little nut that falls out from underneath, you'll need it later.

Rock the clamp assembly until it comes out, set aside.

The hole that used to have the pivot in it (right side) will need to use the "skinny bolt and nut" included in the jig package. Just insert the skinny bolt FROM THE BOTTOM and put the nut on top of the jig

Install the left side bolt and the nut you saved from earlier.

I would strongly suggest you not remove the saw unit from the base, the return spring can be difficult to reinstall.

Make sure the saw blade is tight and not on backwards, this is the cause of almost all slow cutting and saw burn out.

Next lower the saw blade and slide the jig up to about the thickness of a 3x5" index card (.010") from the side of the blade.
Let the saw blade go up while holding the jig in place. Snug the right bolt.

Now push the left side of the jig back towards the saw's hinge slightly. The jig should be SLIGHTLY crooked when you look down on it.
Tighten the left bolt then the right.

Clamp, bolt, screw or otherwise secure the saw to the work bench.

*********Spray with a light lubricant.************

Cut a test piece of brass. I like to cut them to about 1.365" to 1.370" and then finish trim them.

If the brass is too long or short for your taste adjust the jig towards or away from the blade as needed.

If the brass mouth is cut at an angle, adjust the left side of the jig as needed to correct.

Before you turn on the saw and start cutting a bunch of cases, practice the insertion of brass several times to get a feel for it.

Sizing the brass first will often speed things up, it removes the little bulges that can slow ejection. Also run a swab or bore brush through the jig periodically to wipe out trash.

As you use and lube the jig, case operation will get noticeably smoother and faster.

WEB SITE IS UP!!!
http://www.zepprecisionmachines.com/

Order here or there, the price is slightly higher on the web site as they charge a percentage for every sale.

PLEASE NO PAYPAL GIFTS!!!
Last edited by vz58 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 217 times in total.
GRUMPA
Silent But Deadly

Re: Case cut off tool

Post by GRUMPA »

Just 1 thing I'ld like to know about that little fixture. What's the clearance between the I.D. of the fixture and the O.D. of the case?

Just curious because not all cases are round, I run into a lot of them kinda squashed and or mangled and they just might not fit.
If you don't learn from history your doomed to repeat its mistakes

Link to my other sales page: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?117-Grumpa
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

Grumpa, thanks for asking. If the case is wider than the rim at any point (or bowed) they will not work . Under that they should be good to go.

If I can figure it out I will post a quick video on this.

Not my video (whose is it??) But its my jig, much better then my 30 second clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rySmFSn ... ata_player
Last edited by vz58 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blueblood408

Post by Blueblood408 »

Sure blows the hell out of my wood block!!!! I'll take one if you have any left!!!!! Very cool.
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

Space holder
Last edited by vz58 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbram88
Silent Operator

Re: Case cut off tool ***EDIT VIDEO ADDED***

Post by tbram88 »

Very slick, I like it.

Good job.

All the best...Bob.
GRUMPA
Silent But Deadly

Post by GRUMPA »

Well at least it answers that question, now here's another :shock: . Yeah I know , on your lengths, is there a way to adjust the length or is it pre-set? With my set-up I cut them to 1.365 right off the bat, but they aren't the only things I make out of 223 brass either, and I can get just under 600pcs an hour but that's going kinda fast for me. I haven't looked at the video yet (soon but I'm terribly busy right now) and if the chop saw is on continuously it over-heats, I've gone thru 2 already trying that and have to resort to turning it on and making my cut and turning it off and so on.

Yes I do a tremendous amount of volume with those cheap P.O.S.'s and in 6mo I've gone thru 4 already. Still trying to find the best way to do the cuts and be productive at the same time, without it costing a small fortune.
If you don't learn from history your doomed to repeat its mistakes

Link to my other sales page: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?117-Grumpa
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

There is room for adjustments, but as there are variations in these saws I cant 100% say all saws will be able to adj to all sizes. I cant imagine it wouldnt but...

As for your production rate surely it will be more depending onyour drive.

We have run these saws for hours. The only heat issue was on a backwards blade.
jfk

Post by jfk »

I'll take one if there are any left. Please PM me your payment details and I will PP you. Thanks
Tacshot

Post by Tacshot »

I want one too!
You take Paypal?
PM me on how to get one if ya got any on hand.